Furry bikers?

tanukii28

own a motorcycle?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. own a motorcycle?

• yes
    • no

We used to ride dirt bikes through the farmer's field out back of my house when I was growing up. Got chased around by the farmer a couple-few times.

You'd be surprised how fast a John Deere tractor can go when it's in high gear!

It might be fun to ride again but, I'm sorry to say that I haven't been on a bike in over 20 years!

Am a absolute fanatic.

Trackdays, race trainings, commuting, everything.

Can get almost as enthousiastic about them as I do about about a nice warmly dressed lady. Almost.....

Yes, I ride, but I don't wear fur while doing so. My first choice in jackets is a mesh armored jacket, with zip in all weather liner. I can wear the jacket in the middle of summer (90+ degrees F), down to the mid 50s with the liner in. Now a special fur liner might be cool, but then I would worry about leaving it in my saddle bags (which don't lock) on warmer days.

BWAS

I think a mink vest would be a great compliment!! Sure beats the ordinary leather.

Maye NY furriers would do a biker model?

Sounds great, but maybe a bit funny looking with my patch on it...lol

Then again,If you want to wear 1..always room on the back for ya

I think if my lady was wearing a mink vest, seated so close behind me, I would be too distracted. That and one look at her before she got on the bike...we might not be riding for a while.

BWAS

Used to ride (only mode of transportation in the early years). Based on experience from those days; a fur lining would be great under the leather for cool/cold days, but prefer the leather (or other) out in case something happens.

Can't see getting another bike at this point, nor would I be able to convince the wife to ride with.

Eric