Gallery viewing and questions

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

In order to more fully enjoy your Gallery viewing we would like you to do more viewing from the earlier pictures forward. You will see the many fine pictures that have been posted and help you to avoid duplicating what has been already posted with your own picture uploading.

Also we are going through The Gallery pictures to make sure all the pictures are posted with their fur types so that by using the Search function.

I am working on Lynx Furs currently and we will be moving on to the other types gradually as new pictures are loaded.

I can tell you with certainty that over time there will be thousands more new pictures in our Gallery and they will REMAIN there.This is one aspect of our Forum that is different.

We also have the several members who create even more from other pictures like Tweety and rononphy.

I am cleaning up and modifying pictures in more subtle ways that make the old ones even better. I encourage you all to take part in this by using your Photoshop or GIMP programs. It's a lot of fun and you get even better and more lingering appreciation of your fur pictures.

With the site change over that you have been made aware of our Gallery will be even finer.

OFF