Trip to Paris

Funinfox

Hi folks,

I was in Paris at the weekend and luckily for me it was very cold but sunny. I went to both the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps and was impressed by the Galeries Lafayette which had a large selection of furs and fur trim coats but I was very disapointed with the Printemps as they had a very small selection of furs in an out of the way part of the store which wasn't even indicated on the store directory.

I went for a walk on the Champs Elysees and saw many minks and one decent fox. I took a couple of photos on my mobile and I have posted them in the gallery (currently in sorting bin). I have been many times to the Champs Elysees and I have never dared to go in Milady Furs as I was allways put off by the fact that it is a very high end fur salon. However this time I took my courage in both hands and strolled in. It was very impressive.

Before I went to Paris I put in a bid for a fur on Ebay and I won! Now I have my first fur ever and I am very pleased If you look in the Ebay forum it is the one entitled "without words" in the topic entitled "Big Collar Blue Fox".

Peter.

p.s. my username is now no longer an aspiration but a reality!