Brandy to you.. MERRY X-MAS

brandy-uk

Hey all..

many of you know me for my fur pictures..(or at least I hope you do..)

I am doing am x-mas fur update on wednesday to my website at S.C.

This is my big x-mas kiss to all you fur lovers...

Because I love this site so much.. I have put some preview pictures into the gallery here.... you will get to look first... xxxxxxx

I have had so much positive response from you guys over the fur video that dragon sent around.. it has powered me on.. I know that 2008 will be excellent and I can't wait to share all my erotic fur pictures with you all..

merry x-mas..now rush over to the gallery to get a sneak preview of wed update...

I must give a big thanks to White Fox.. Worker11811..uncle jody and all who have been so kind to me....

kisses

Brandy

xxxxxx

www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk/photos.htm

Just wanted to say a big Thanks once again for the pictures. They are really great and a great addition to our Gallery.

You are always welcome here! You add a lot to this site and we are lucky to have you here!

W

White fox...

I love the way that the fur images are building up....there are so many now that even i struggle to find myself..lost in the sea of fur beauties.

he he..but I love it..

Brandy

xxxx

I have no problems finding you,your sex appeal is a eyecatcher.....

You're like a dream come true.I'm so sorry that the Nordsea is between us.....

Greetings

Yes indeed.

One of the good things about having such a large photo area is that there is room for everyone's taste pretty much. With 13,000 photos, it is hard to go wrong!

W

Hi Everyone. there has been a slight delay on my arctic fox x-mas fur special update....SC placed the worng set of photos onto my site...but it is a bonus for all you fur fans because they placed another fur set on there by mistake..

www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk/photos.htm

OK.. it is not very x-masy..but it is fur and it is sexy!!!!!!

They should be updating with a sexy x-mas special tonight...

kisses

Brandy

xxxxxxx

Thank you Brandy again for all of your photos and great posts from the last month or so, Hope you and your family have a great holiday and keep those wonderful pictures coming!