Oh, my GOD!!

Worker 11811

There was a small problem with the file. It started its life out as a Flash video. The translation to MPEG caused a few broken GOP markers which resulted in grainy picture and dropped frames. A few video players might have crashed or hung when trying to display it.

I re-encoded it with a better CODEC and re-uploaded the result. You should see smoother playback with fewer dropped frames and less chance of your media player barfing on you.

I have tested the video with Windoze Media Slayer and QuickTime. They both should handle this video just fine.

Other cross-platform players like VideoLAN, Totem, MPlayer, etc. have not been tested but I am confident that they will work.

foxfan's advice is sound: Right-Click and "Save As..." You will end up with a copy on your computer to enjoy at your leisure. Again, all standard video players should work fine.

Please remember that with videos on our new "Video" area of our "Gallery" that you have to click the "Play" button. Often you do not have to do that. They start automatically. But with our new site they do not.

White Fox

Do remember that this is an ad, ostensibly for television.

You (as the advertiser) have 30 seconds to tell your story then you're DONE. You've got to cram in everything you want to say in that time before you're cut off.

Yes, I think the fur goes by too fast. But, in terms of a 30 second ad, this spot says it all!

It's got a good attention getting device at the beginning. (The morph from an animal to a woman, plus the roar.)

It shows a hot woman.

It shows a hot woman with fur. It shows how much she ENJOYS the fur.

It's got a hot guy. He wraps her up in a fur coat. She shows him her "favors" in return.

It shows the hot, steamy aspects of loving fur without going too far, yet it gets right to the point: Fur = Sex!

It's not shy about the fetish aspects of fur. She pushes him down and puts her spiked heal right into his a$$

You know EXACTLY what the ad is selling, even though you don't speak the language. Even then, it STILL gets the name of the seller prominently on the screen not once but FIVE TIMES!

But when it was all said and done I felt like I needed a cold shower but I still wanted MORE.

If this really IS a TV ad, I can guarantee viewers' heads will snap around the second time this ad comes on TV!

Regardless of what's being sold or who is selling it, this is a pretty damned good ad!

Do remember that this is an ad, ostensibly for television.

You (as the advertiser) have 30 seconds to tell your story then you're DONE. You've got to cram in everything you want to say in that time before you're cut off.

Yes, I think the fur goes by too fast. But, in terms of a 30 second ad, this spot says it all!

It's got a good attention getting device at the beginning. (The morph from an animal to a woman, plus the roar.)

It shows a hot woman.

It shows a hot woman with fur. It shows how much she ENJOYS the fur.

It's got a hot guy. He wraps her up in a fur coat. She shows him her "favors" in return.

It shows the hot, steamy aspects of loving fur without going too far, yet it gets right to the point: Fur = Sex!

It's not shy about the fetish aspects of fur. She pushes him down and puts her spiked heal right into his a$$

You know EXACTLY what the ad is selling, even though you don't speak the language. Even then, it STILL gets the name of the seller prominently on the screen not once but FIVE TIMES!

But when it was all said and done I felt like I needed a cold shower but I still wanted MORE.

If this really IS a TV ad, I can guarantee viewers' heads will snap around the second time this ad comes on TV!

Regardless of what's being sold or who is selling it, this is a pretty damned good ad!

can't agree more

There was a small problem with the file. It started its life out as a Flash video. The translation to MPEG caused a few broken GOP markers which resulted in grainy picture and dropped frames. A few video players might have crashed or hung when trying to display it.

I re-encoded it with a better CODEC and re-uploaded the result. You should see smoother playback with fewer dropped frames and less chance of your media player barfing on you.

I have tested the video with Windoze Media Slayer and QuickTime. They both should handle this video just fine.

Other cross-platform players like VideoLAN, Totem, MPlayer, etc. have not been tested but I am confident that they will work.

foxfan's advice is sound: Right-Click and "Save As..." You will end up with a copy on your computer to enjoy at your leisure. Again, all standard video players should work fine.

Oh man, do you know of a way to convert Flash video (aka the bane of my existence) to a real video file (you know, so you can actually watch the video -- even in something they refer to as full-screen)?

So many Flash videos I download are unscannable (can't fast-forward or rewind) and do not have a full-screen option.

I would love to convert these useless Flash files (or just strip the Flash crap off the original video file -- people seem to be embedding mpegs and wmvs into Flash these days with alarming popularity. Why not just post the wmv, people!!!!!!!!! ) to wmv, mpeg or just about any other type of video file.

Thanks you for the wonderful clip! Your help is much appreciated.

The best advice I can offer is to use the MediaPirate extension to Firefox:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4318

It's about the easiest way to snag videos off youtube.

There are other ways to do it but this involves digging around in your browser cache and extracting the files. You can often produce better results this way but, if all you want is a quick and dirty "grab" from a website, MediaPirate is about the best thing.

Case-in-point: The first version I uploaded I used MediaPirate to DL the video but, a small mistake by me made the video so that it played okay on MY computer but was likely to malfunction on other peoples'. Thus, I had to go back and do it the old fashioned way.

But, if this is for your own personal use, the Firefox extension is the easier way.

Secondarily, you can look for VideoLAN player. It's free. It's cross-platform and it works on almost all kinds of computers. PLUS, it plays just about every type of video file there is.

It will play ".FLV" files without need of conversion.

Download it at: http://www.videolan.org/

FYI: I found another ad that is similar. It's not quite as hot as the first one but it is pretty nice.

You'll find it in the video section of the gallery.

Those Russians sure know how to make an advertisement! Dont' they?