pictures...suite

furslave

When you see a nice picture, one that really attracts you, what do you do then? Download it on your computer? Ok but then what?

I, for exemple, copy it to my computer. Then after a few days, I look at all of them and delete the one that are not good ennough for my taste. I do this once in a while. This way I'm sure that I have all the ones I really like. Then I copy them on a USB key. I make sure to keep the really best one. Since I travel a lot for work, I carry them with me, this way I can look at them anywhere I go.

What about you? What do you do with them?

When you see a nice picture, one that really attracts you, what do you do then? Download it on your computer? Ok but then what?

I, for example, copy it to my computer. Then after a few days, I look at all of them and delete the one that are not good ennough for my taste. I do this once in a while. This way I'm sure that I have all the ones I really like. Then I copy them on a USB key. I make sure to keep the really best one. Since I travel a lot for work, I carry them with me, this way I can look at them anywhere I go.

What about you? What do you do with them?

Nice idea about a USB traveling gallery.

I also collect, images let them rest a while then I review / discard the less interesting images.

Because I like to create composite images I also create files by model and fur type for later creative use !

Best

Roninphy

Roninphy

Making hard copies gets a little expensive on paper and ink so one day I'm going to have to learn how to use this damn computer properly !!

Then I might learn to scan and then post some of my images.Ignorance is bliss(sometimes).