First Fur Day

blackwillo

I don't normally contribute to your forum. However, today I am making an exception. While picking up my wife's coats at the furrier, I had the pleasure of watching this middle aged attractive woman go through the process of trying on several mink coats with the obvious intent of purchasing a new fur coat. It was so pleasurable to watch it was comparable only to that first fur sighting that we all eagerly anticipate at the beginning of each new fur season. I always make a point of picking up and dropping off my wife

Nothing beats a trip to our favorite place. I am a frequent visitor to my local furrier for the same reason. It's wonderful to watch a woman select a fur that you have an eye on. Why not try on one yourself next time? You might wind up buying it.

Indeed, that's a special time, and a great strategy: I, too, make sure that I am always present when doing business at the furrier. It's a bonus if my wife can go with me, so I can watch her try on some coats.

I was really, really self conscious the first few times I tried on coats at the fur store in the mall. But I got used to it!