Just bought a new coat!

Guest foxfan

My wife and I were picking up one of her coats from a local furrier, and for the fun of it, I went back to look at the men's coats. There were several fur lined jackets, some leather / mink reversibles, shearlings, and...by itself...a glorious black mink car coat. Incredible quality fur, incredible construction. I tried it on, just for the fun of it...and my wife insisted we buy it on the spot! I negotiated a couple thousand extra off the sale price, and got a really good deal on an incredible coat! I can't wait to wear it!

Foxfan - Congrats! " title="Applause" /> I'm jealous! BTW, should we consider changing your screen name to "minkfan"????

Alvideville - Welcome! One of our members just celebrated his 1,000 post. I hope that you also reach that milestone - please post often!

FLinFL

Congratulations!!!! You have a brilliant wife!

That coat will last you many years...and bravo on your negotiating! I can't wait to see pictures of that coat!

J.

Foxfan

It is always so great to hear true stories here like this one! I know that there are guys here who have no desire to wear fur, but many do, and so many are just afraid to wear it. It makes me so happy every time that I hear stories of another member "Taking the plunge".

So happy that you will be enjoying that coat this winter. You will love it!

W

Thanks, White Fox. What it really took was to find one that I really liked the way I looked in it. And really, for a very supportive and encouraging wife--I asked her if she'd be ashamed to be seen with me when I wore it, and she said, "No way!!! I love how it looks on you!"

I just can't wait to pick it up!!!