Sharon Stones stole

iant

She's a Pennsyltucky girl!

As they say: You can take the girl out of Pennsyltucky but you can't take the Pennsyltucky out of the girl!

Sharon Stone is a long time PETA offender I have many of her images where she wears different furs + 11 more images

Hey Furseller - Thank you for the lovely Sharon stone images. If you do indeed have more I know that a lot of us here would be delighted if you would share them - perhaps by posting to the Gallery ?

It is encouraging that there are a few steadfast celebrity foes of PETA's anti fur harassment, Monica Bellucci, Catherine Deneuve come to mind.

Best

Roninphy

I dunno, only found out about today.

Just went back there and it came back with the current results straightaway, so you might have to wait at least a day.

An incredible cape. Can you imagine wrapping yourself in that for a night out? Sitting at the opera, ensconced in that cape?

The only thing I don't like, from a practical perspective, is how it drags on the ground. But really, there is nothing practical about a cape like that!

An incredible cape. Can you imagine wrapping yourself in that for a night out? Sitting at the opera, ensconced in that cape?

The only thing I don't like, from a practical perspective, is how it drags on the ground. But really, there is nothing practical about a cape like that!

Ahhh Foxfan ! You have the right of it entirely!!

Practical? NO WAY. Exhuberant You bet.

Lovely cape. I am so glad Sharon has the good sense not to knuckle under to the PC crowd, and the courage to display her love of fur .

Kudos, to you - Sharon.

Roninphy