Silver fox fur-partial nudity-great shots

brandy-uk

Hi All..

I have been away for a while, quiet..of course...

I just wanted to let you know that I have posted some 'free' sexy fur pictures of myself on my website.

The photos contain partial nudity of me.. so beware...

No one is forced to join the site... I always make sure that there are lots of free pictures whenever I post anything with 'fur' in it..

I just want to share the 'beauty' of fur with you all.....

enjoy..

http://www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk/fotos239.htm

Hey Brandy!!

Nice to see your looking as gorgeous as ever, languishing seductively in fur!!

Speaking of fur, you may be getting another one in the post later next week!!

Thanks Joe..

I just shot a great new video based on some of the ideas you gave me..it was fun and very furry..prrr prr.

My new red fox fur (bought from beautifulfurs on ebay) is excellent and such great value for money..

I really fancy one of the coyote pelts..they look yummy and soft

Brandy

xxx

Y'Know... I don't often go to Southern Charms because 95% of the people there are pretty awful.

But, I will say, Brandy, that you are definitely in the top 5%!

One of the FEW Southern Charms pages that are worth looking at... WELL worth it!

Thanks worker 11811...

It has been a while since I have updated with fur..not because i don't love fur..cos i do (and I have just bought 4 new fur coats prrr prrrr)..but because of the diversity of my members, I often have to run with other themes...

If I had my way, I would update with nothing but sexy sexy fur...

I have just added some fur updates for the halloween week, that mix the vamire and devil themes with fur.. so they are really interesting in the mix of fetishes..

Also I am intending to do a run of 'fur collection' pictures after the halloween week.. so keep watching.. he he

kisses

Brandy

xxx

He he he..

I just wanted to let people know..

during this time of year most SC girls perform photo shoots with halloween in mind.. I also shoot these styled pictures.. but this year I decided to shoot most of my halloween themes WITH fur coats...

so you have vampires in fur and witches in fur... he he

I love the outcome... I even have a red devil in a ripped and torn fur coat..

he he he

The pictures will be on my free view area from next monday for two weeks... fur and Horror..how much fun!!!

www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk

enjoy and have some fun with my fur... he he he

I have just posted 3 images of me (containing partial nudity) in the gallery..this is the first time I have used the gallery so I hope it works. If someone could tell me how to find those pictures (they went into the sorting bin).. then I will post it here so all members can see how much fun horror and fur can be at this time of year...

Brandy

xxx

Hey Brandy!!

Nice posts in the gallery - hopefully there will be more to come!! And am glad you liked the rabbit jacket; it does look fantastic on you!!

Unclejoe

Uncle Joe...

Thank you so much for the gift of a fur jacket.. it is lovely....

you will be made very happy with my trade off of photos and videos.. furry all the way

kisses

Brandy

xxx

Here's a sample from Brandy's new picture series.

thumb_003%7E0.JPG

If you want to see the rest of Brandy's pictures you'll just have to log in to the gallery!

Thanks worker 11811

That is the very jacket that uncle joe bought me.. doesn't it mix well with some sexy halloween images?

kisses

Brandy

xxxx

Hi worker 11811..

I am trying to post some more photos to the gallery but it keeps failing... something wrong with the text part..

kisses kisses, can you help

brandy

xxx

Where are your pix, Brandy? I don't see them in the bin.

If they are on-line somewhere I can help make them work.

Send me an e-mail at my posted address. I'll do what I can to help.

Hi..

I have just posted a super sexy set of photos in my free area of a beautiful red fox that i purchased off e-bay.. and yes, I am partialy naked in the free area too...

http://www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk/fotos243.htm

There is a completely naked and very rude video that goes with it, but that wont be live until tomorrow on the sc website...

enjoy.. the free fotos, no one is forced to join my site.. I just love spreading the love of fur with you guys..

keep watching for my furry halloween updates throught the next two weeks..

kisses

Brandy

xxxx

Hey Brandy!!

Just when I thought you couldn't get much sexier in fur, you prove me wrong!! Fantastic new update, aand I hope there is a vid of this one somewhere..

Uncle Joe....

Sc website have decided that the fur video is too 'extreme' for their site so unfotunately they refused to host the video. they are very good with their laws etc etc, and perhaps it broke some law somewhere, you can't blame them for trying to protect themselves.

So there is only the fur photo set for that sizzling look with the red fox fur......

www.southern-charms2.com/brandyuk

I have a great dvd of sexy fun with a red fox fur with no home to give it to..boohoo!

did you get you dvd uncle joe..

Brandy

xxxxx