O Wow! Unbelievably Yummy Fur!

janey

Thank you for positive suggestions.

In case it helps anyone with the problem I was having, these great pictures opened for me in Firefox while still failing to do so in netscape navigator 9.

I'll look into that.

Have you checked your settings in Netscape to see if something has been accidentally altered?

Can you click on the text link I provided and still see the picture using Netscape?

Can you go through the main gallery entrance and see any of the pictures?

I'm still betting it's some silly setting that got out of place.

Looking again at the Furden in Netscape Navigator, I cannot open the link to these pictures, or indeed the link to any other postings in the various forums.

The gallery works perfectly well in this new version of Netscape.

I sometimes find it convenient to have two different browsers open at a time, and I am sure I was having no difficulty with these links before recently upgrading to Netscape Navigator 9.

I can find nothing amiss with my settings for Netscape.

I can only suggest that anyone who encounters difficulties in Netscape should simply try another browser. I have no problems of this kind in Firefox.

Okay, we'll leave it at that but I will put this issue into my mental file. When I get some time to research the problem I'll look into it but, for the time being, we'll just go with the Firefox solution. (I like FF better anyway. )

Ooooo... I like the hooded coat. The others are nice too. Any of them would would be nice for the wife (if I could convince her to wear it)

She does, I set her an account up on the site but havent had a chance to sit down with her and show her around, keep getting distracted.......she would like to take part as she truly has a love for her fur

I have just posted another couple of stunners in the photo gallery, I should warn those that have a thing for hoods to remain seated while on the way to the gallery enjoy

Perhaps it's best to see them standing. I was seated when I viewed them... now getting up from behind this desk is a bit difficult!

FLinFL

I have just posted another couple of stunners in the photo gallery, I should warn those that have a thing for hoods to remain seated while on the way to the gallery enjoy

Indeed