You have to try this!!

ReFur

OK, this will drive you nuts!!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without

getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

The email that was sent with this said the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. (I have no idea if this is true!)

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

There's a pattern.

As soon as the game starts go IMMEDIATELY LEFT and hug the left wall until the long, flat box approaches from above. Head back toward the center until it passes by you. Then go to the top, left corner and stay there. Dodge the large square box that will approach from the bottom left. Avoid that box by going straight down and you'll get 15 seconds, easily.

Best time so far: 17.682 sec.

close to ten.

Figured out the pattern pretty quick. Just can't keep from hitting the walls.

Try it some more. I'm sure I can do 14+ if I can stay off the walls.

My kind of game

OFf

Lasting 18 seconds is certainly tricky at first, but not when you've got the hang of the game (please read this in the right context...) When you reach 27 seconds, that's where it becomes more difficult. Well, for me at least. 31.203 is my best effort so far, but I usually can't get past the 27 mark. If someone has found that they are able to make it past 27 on a regular basis I'd be really interested to know how you do it. Also, if you've made it past 31.203 at any time, I'd like to know your secret! I predict that someone's now going to say that they've managed 10 minutes and make me look really stupid.