new movie coming out soon.

nycfur

I'm just ticked at the HD versions of the trailer. Past 480p, it's obvious it's upscaled. The furs look kind of blurry in 720p and 1080p.

When this is on High-def disc (I'm not sure which format Lion's Gate supports), I had better be able to see those furs in better detail.

Arrggh... I hate Flash video.

Used to be playing an mpeg or wmv or whatever in Windows Media Player was the standard. You could play it in full-screen mode and it didn't destroy your system resources.

Now everyone and their grandma puts their player within another player (Flash). Why? What on earth does one get out of Flash? Other than soaking up video memory to the point that if you don't have a good video card, the movie is unwatchable (it's like watching still frames switch every second).

Stop the madness! Get rid of Flash video!!

Flash SUX! SUX! SUX!

It should be ILLEGAL!

Even on DSL at 3250 Kbps (As reported by the modem. More like 2500 Kbps real-life speed.) I STILL get dropped frames!

This is because Flash is NOT a real video format!

Quicktime is the BEST!

Enough ranting... How about some GOOD news!

We have FRAME GRABS!!!

Now in the gallery:

thumb_WDIGM1.jpg thumb_WDIGM3.jpg thumb_WDIGM4.jpg thumb_WDIGM5.jpg

thumb_WDIGM6.jpg thumb_WDIGM7.jpg thumb_WDIGM8.jpg thumb_WDIGM9.jpg

And one for the Sweater guys:

WDIGM2t.jpg

PS: All pictures are LARGE! (1200 pixels X 600 pixels -- 350-400 KB size!)

Definitely like the silver fox as well as the rd fox jacket here. Hope that the men are shown actually wearing full furs as well...that would be the real treat for some of us denizens.

Lynxette said:

Definitely like the silver fox as well as the rd fox jacket here. Hope that the men are shown actually wearing full furs as well...that would be the real treat for some of us denizens.

Yeah I can go along with that silver fox, though it didn't get many pixels in this trailer. I'm not quite so enthusiastic about the red fox jacket. Although it is my favorite fur, it's jacket length. But what really kills my enthusiasm is its ZIPPER. It might still be a fur, but when you put a zipper on it it hugely compromises its furry value for me. May's well embellish an orchid corsage with a turd or two!

As to the men in furs: I'll leave that to someone else to celebrate. Even without zippers, they don't have appeal for me. Now don't get me wrong; I'm male and I like touching fur. But other men touching it--they get to, but it doesn't thrill me. Glad there's something for everyone here, and that we're not all stitched from the same pelt.

frugalfurguy

But of course...I was speaking of the ladies at the den. Of course this presumes that they would like to see guys in furs, which may or may not be the case.

• 4 weeks later...