Chelsea's Back

FurLoverinFL

I don't know why anyone worries about her going anywhere or disappearing from the "scene." Members of the adult entertainment world rarely have a choice to just quit for good, I know from experience. It is only ever a matter of patience if someone like Chelsea goes missing on the net for a while... she'll always be back to cater to fur and other fetishists.

So true Miss T. But I believe we may have removed her site from our links page a short time ago because the site wasn't working at all.

FLinFL

Thanks for letting us know, iant. I sincerely hope that he has a fast recovery.

It's sometimes too easy to fall into a little fantasy world, whether its fur or other things, and we sometimes forget that many of those that we "know" are real people with real concerns and troubles.

FLinFL

Members of the adult entertainment world rarely have a choice to just quit for good, I know from experience.

That's something that's always unsettled me a little bit.

I do enjoy the occasional adult website but there are times when I get the heebie-jeebies about them. How many of the "models" or "actors" are doing those things of their own free will? Even if they are doing them willingly, how much coercion or duress are they subject to?

If somebody truly CHOOSES to perform on an adult website, I've got no problem with that. But I get the distinct feeling that some of those people aren't 100% willing participants. They may have been pushed into it or, once they have given consent, they may be pushed beyond the limits of what they, themselves, are truly comfortable doing.

I see this a lot with some of those "Extreme Bondage" websites. They really turn me off! I get the point. It's SUPPOSED to be fantasy. Sometimes, however, I think they cross the line.

I can't enjoy adult websites where the models or actors don't look like they WANT to do whatever they are doing.

I think that everyone here would want to send best wishes to both of them. Hope that all goes well and he recovers quickly.

I have gone through that and know what it is like!

J