PETA is crazy

Guest deedok

OK in the United States an American football player was indicted on charges of dog fighting.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7062502

A very cruel crime of animals and I do not condone this form of animal cruelty. I personally have a kick ass golden retriever named Guinness.

There were PETA members outside the courtroom where Michael Vick had his first court hearing. For some reason though PETA members were also at the Atlanta Falcons (the team who Vick plays for) training camp.

I can understand the protests outside the courtroom, but why in the hell are they at the training camp? The players that are on that team have nothing to do with the trial at all. They were yelled at by the PETA members and even a plane flew a banner that said "Atlanta Dogkillers".

PETA needs to keep their noses out of sports. I have seen stories with them protesting the Indy 500 because they drink milk and a driver's celebration after an F1 race.

What is next? Protests at equestrian events for people riding the horses and making them jump? At dog competitions for making dogs jump into pools of water or weave through those poles? Are they going to start protesting NFL games cause they use pighides to make the footballs or MLB games cause they use cowhides for their gloves?

They all need damn jobs and quit being hippies.

I'm inclined to throw them a bone... or more like a red herring... on this one.

The more we let them squawk about silly things like this the less time they have to come after us.

Besides! Let them protest at football games. I'd love to see one of them get a mouth full of knuckle sandwich from the likes of Michael Vick or Ben Rothlesburger!

People like us are a whole lot nicer to idiots like them than any football player is likely to be!

I completely agree. Part of their agenda is to build up interest, annoying us into talking about how annoying they are. The actual name of this half-baked strategy (yes, it has a name or two) escapes me at the moment.

But...

PETA? Crazy? As they say, "grazie al cazzo".

"No $h!t".

Sounds funny in English, though..."thank you, Dick!"

ciaociao

I completely agree. Part of their agenda is to build up interest, annoying us into talking about how annoying they are. The actual name of this half-baked strategy (yes, it has a name or two) escapes me at the moment.

But...

PETA? Crazy? As they say, "grazie al cazzo".

"No $h!t".

Sounds funny in English, though..."thank you, Dick!"

ciaociao

I believe the strategy is attention whoring.