Good-Bye To All

FrBrGr

For deeply personal and professional reasons I have shared with my partner, AKcoyote, and for the general welfare of The Fur Den, I will no longer be an active part of this community. You have good leaders and administrators in White Fox and AKcoyote that I hope will carry on a tradition I started over ten years ago. As owner of record, my name will still be associated with this community, but in name only. I am giving AKcoyote the option of moving the Den somewhere else (under a different name and without any reference to me) when our lease expires at the end of this year.

I may return to the Den for a visit from time to time in the future, but it will not be in an "official" capacity. Only for why I founded this community in the first place. For the enjoyment and appreciation of fur. I would only request that all of you come here for that same reason. It seems to me that somehow we have lost sight of that at times, and I would fervently hope that all of you will jealously guard what has been built for you here. Do not allow anyone to undermine the pledge that appears under our name at the top of the page. "The website totally dedicated to the appreciation of fur."

Thanks for the memories and best wishes to all.

Wow, I'm shocked--you are truly one of the top 5 greatest contributers to our particular passion on the Internet, and have been responsible for many, many people to find out that there's nothing wrong with us--we're just wired a little differently. You've made it possible for so many people to be comfortable with themselves, and to share their passion with loved ones so that it does not become something that divides, but unites.

For that, and for many other things you've done for us, I salute you, and I thank you.

All the best,

foxfan

Stunned - sorry to hear that FrBrGr - don't know what prompted that but I wish you well in whatever, and do pop in from time to time to add your highly valued time and comments

Best wishes

Auzmink

Edited by Guest

FrBrGR- I'm sure you have good reasons, but you and your contributions will be sadly missed. Thank you for your personal comradery and communications over the years..

Geez -- it's like the end of an era.

Be well my friend, and keep the cause, both personally and on the web.

Stay in touch, please.

R.

Folks, I wish that each and every member here would contact BrGr right now to tell him what this place means to you. He is this place. It is HIM!

Members... if you never do another thing on this site I hope that every single one of you will reply here or send him an email. Tell him how much that this place that he created means to you. And above all that he still needs to be a part of it. I don't care how insignificant you feel in regards to this site or how shy you are. This is really important.

I wish that I had time to hunt down the threads here that were prepared when he was so sick. Some of those told so much of what I am trying to say here. Trying so hard to say, yet seem to be getting no where.

This is a very sad day indeed. Guys and Gals, if you care even the smallest bit about this place. Even if you have never posted before. I hope that you will let BrGr know how much this place means to you. To your life. And that he still needs to be a part of it.

Because...

It is even more a part of HIS life than almost anyone else here will ever know.

FrBrGr. Please come Home!

White Fox

Fellow Admin

FrBrGr,

I can only second White Fox's feelings. I can remember the first time we chatted long ago on Frank's old site, then again on the Fur Twins'. Delagate as much as you need to, but stat with us. OK?

MrC

I cannot say how sad it is to hear this news. I do hope everything works out alright for you FrBrGr and that you can find a way to reconcile staying on in this furry haven you're created. It would be a serious shame if you were to fall by the wayside....

To all members:

Please know that in spite of FrBrGr's resignation as owner and admin, I do NOT intend to change anything about this site. I will say that I might be forced to change the domain name next January, although I will try to avoid that if possible.

I will not discuss FrBrGr's reasons for leaving, but I will tell you that I am trying to get him to reconsider.

Hi.

I just thought Id speak for alot of people here and for how I feel my self. I just want to say thank you for every thing that you have done here to create a site where we can all gather here for our enjoyment of what we all love here. I personally want to thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas and support and every thing that you have done. You will be deeply missed and always thought of. I my self, I truely dont know what I would do with out fur. It is something that has impacted me very deeply in my life. I love it for its beauty, soft, sensous warm feel of every thing that it gives us.

Paul2809

FrBrGr,

You have been my trusted friend for over two years now. We have both shared times we thought we would not live.

You have always told me you would not quit.

I realize things may need to change, that as we grow and life evolves, we must adapt. BUT, it does not have to be this way.

How many times have you pulled one of us back when we thought it was time to leave?

You know how to reach me. Please call.

Linda

I don't know what the F*** is going on round here FRBRGR but it ain't nothing giving the Duchess a good seeing to in her furs ain't gonna make seem a whole lot better in the morning and isn't that where we are all coming from ffs?

"If you can write; you can fuck. If you can fuck there is no reason to be sad, or to give up. Get your priorities right"

Cleopatra (or was it Mark Anthony?)

Errrrr sorry ladies us guys talk like that when we think one of us fellow guys is down. Some chicks used to too clearly.

i may not be the most active member here, but because of FrBrGr's efforts here i was able to find a group of ppl who are likeminded and was reassured that im not some kind of freak. thank you and good luck in the future Mr. BrGr

ps

perhaps this thread oughta become a sticky

FrBrGr you have done a great job with this site and your hard work shows. Please don't leave the people you've brought together for so long at this site. Maybe you could just "tone it down a notch" for awhile.Good luck to you and thank you for this site.

hello all...

first of all, I just do not have the spare time to spend here like I wish...too many irons in the fire and too much running back and forth (limits my quality fur time as well unfortunately). With that said, the time I do get to spend here is both informative, interesting, and for the most part a place to feel at home.

It seems unimaginable to me that future visits to the den will be without the presence of Mr. Fur Brgr..it just won't seem the same. There are so many nice folks here I can't begin to name them all, but Mr Fur Brgr Sir, you are the heart of it all. Without you this place will be like The Andy Griffith show without Deputy Fife in that the fun and depth will fall tremendously.

We all suffer some burnout in the things we do, even if it is the things we love and cherish the most...I hope you'll take a "vacation" from the grind and return as vibrant as ever sometime in the not too distant future...maybe at a limited capacity as any presence will be greatly appreciated. Do take care and best of luck to you in all your endeavors!

Tickle

Holy cow, FrBrGr - never thought I would see you leaving the Den! I only hope that, like many others here, that you do not cease being here completely. Please feel free to come back from time to time (it's YOUR place, after all) - am sure we'd all like you to stay in touch. If you want to drop any of us a line, you're more than welcome to do so, ok?

Besides, who else is gonna stop us running amok?

Unclejoe

NOOOOOOO, say it ain't so!!!!!! Fur Burger, I do not know your reasons and it is none of my business, but you will be missed and the whole fur community will not be the same!!! I hope you will reconsider or at least return very soon!! LOL, I just posted a tribute to you about a week ago so I hope I did not drive you away! Seriously though, I have expressed my appreciation for you and our friendship numerous times over the years. Of course I do not mind doing it again. As I said in my July 14th post, you are ONE OF A KIND!!!! Take care my friend, and please do not stay away long!

Sableman

Despite what I might think about some people here, I LOVE YOU! I will not ask why you want to go, I respect your privacy, I will not initiate an FBI investigation like some people here. I will just say God Bless You, enjoy your retirement and Thank You for your vision and great contributions through the years.

Huh? FrBrGr leaving? I truely do not know what to say. You provided a safe haven for me when I did not know others like me existed. Thanks for your bravery and all the hard work on this great site.

hope to hear from you and good luck in the future.

All the best, always, FrBrGr. Rest assured that we'll do our best to keep this place running as well as possible in your absence, and that you'll always have a home here. You'll be greatly missed.

FLinFL

Not sure what mysterious forces are driving you away, FrBrGr ... But wishing you all the best and hoping to see you around here again real soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay fellas... and dames.... what TF is going on here?? ToSser and FrBrgr quitting?? Trixie Trashed?? Furelli Skinned?? A bloke's puter dies and in his absence this place goes to hell in less time than it takes for a .... oppppsss nearly stood on some folks' tender feet.... and we can't have that now can we?

And yes, this is the real Mr Piotr Barguzin Speaking (courtesy of WSC library computer)...... and wondering just what it is that makes certain folks want to quit a site that is part and parcel of their online and real time lives?

Just what is it that has pissed off these folks?

If you know the REAL!!! reasons... either email me or pm me.... cause I's gots enough to worry about at the moment without having to worry about friends (and enemies) within this place.

Anyways... enough of this little rant.... maybe WEG

Mr Piotr Barguzin

and oh yes..... "Fur... It's a natural."