Fake AR film/photos of fur skinning ...PROOF

Guest touchofsable

You know I was just googling and I noticed something very very wrong with those AR "skinned alive" Asian stills that you see all over the place when you do a fur search.

LOOK at their feet and clothing next time you see one. These are NOT people who work with animals. One of thm even has white daps on.

They have trainers on, and normal pants; often thin.

They have no gloves; let alone animal handling gloves like these:

http://www.sagafurs.com/qualitysystem/farming/welfare/index.php

Whnever you work with animals...any animals...you have to dress appropriately.

They bite kick step on your feet slobber all over you cover you with urine and faeces and that is when they are being friendly: like horses or foxhounds.

So the people in these videos and photos are NOT professional furbearer keepers or abbatoir workers. The impliments they are using are NOT professional impliments. One looks like a bloody bread knife.

I am not going to link to them. BUT believe me they are not correct.

And that means, in my mind, they are undoubtedly staged.

And where does that leave the AR people. How much did they pay for this stuff? They are snuff movies; nothing more...and the demand for the product was from AR groups.

Its proving it. Or asking them...as so many people have...to produce evidence as to where it was shot. That information has never been revealed....why?

You know people should always be wary of photo or video "proof".

I remember an episode of UFO when a photo of the alien planet turned out to be a close up photo of someones knee I think it was.

Thing is...the media are not interested in checking these things out. What do they have to gain by exposing th fraud? If they print the story and pics then they get the AR people to advertise in their nwspapers and that is worth millions a year.

BUT someone will expose it eventually. If these men were doing that they would be absolutely drenched in blood...and they are not. They would have professional clothing and tools...and they do not. Thy would be used to handling animals...and they are not. I have no doubt these animals were skinned ...but not by professionals and not for fur. For the AR market....worth far more than $50 to them.

TOS, maybe you should put a page in our wiki explaining your thoughts. Then we could link to it if required.

W

That is an idea. However I don't want to link to the AR sites where the pic is. I suppose if I copy the image it could be put in the wiki small? Alongside a real fur farm worker in correct clothing. Need advice before I do that.

then the next time Skynews bash the Chinese, into the wiki, dig out the info & e-mail it to them. the pics were on sky news way back but jus looked & there's no archive since they changed their layout of late!!! will keep looking though & send yer the link if I find it.

I know where some of the photos ar online. Actually, all we would need to

do is crop the image....just to where the guy in the WHITE daps and light coloured jogging pants is. Its a netwide pic so it will be known to most so its not like we rigged it.

Its not the clobber you wear to gut a chicken or a fish with lt alone kill and skin an animal. Not even an apron. Its a fraud. These are ppor people paid to do a nasty act to get huge money by their standards; I am convinced.

I agree that the whole image should NOT be posted here. There is indeed no reason at all to do and that is just helping that movement out. However, if you could remove everything but the evidence you mentioned you could use a photo. Or just use text to describe it. I would prefer though that we NOT use a link to that crap either.

W

Yes. I agree 100%......its how to refer to the image without linking or posting it.

Mind you as long as a couple of people here whose opinion is respected could look at it and bear witness to my points? So its not just me saying it? I just cannot believe now I think about it that anyone could ever think it was a professional fur operation. I have watched an animal being skinned and its done carfully, respectfully, thoroughly and without mess.