Please Pray For My Family!

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

Just as I was starting to enjoy The Fur Den again, I regret to say I have to leave. Yesterday, I received news that a member of my immediate family has a very rare disease. I will have to attend to my family back home and doubt I will be able to spend as much time here if any at all. I will be traveling back to Russia Monday with my Husband, I Thank each one of you for bettering my life here, I have enjoyed talking about one of my great joys, FUR and I will miss this site immensely.

Love,

The Trans-Siberian Fur Princess

I wish you and your family the best and will pray for you. You are a valuable member of our fur family and hope that you will be back soon with good news.

Furry Dreams

Furcrazy

Take care Madison and if there is anything any of can do let us know. I don't know what ; but we have a mix of skills/interests/contacts here.

I hope that things will work out okay and that your relative gets well soon;

and pop in to keep us informed or if you need help or even a chat.

Madison, one of the things that I have noticed about this site is that the members do truly care about other members here.

We will indeed be thinking of you. We hope to see you back soon.

W

Princess,

This is distressing news. I know in a small way how you feel.

My granddaughter went through major skull surgery today to correct a birth defect.

We have been doing A LOT of praying this week.

We will definitely include you and your family in our prayers and gladly.

Bob

Thank You Everyone, I am hoping to take my Laptop with me, I dont know what type of internet access if any I might have in St. Petersburg in the hospital or at our home. Its been almost 20 years since I have been to My Homeland, my husband is a little nervous because he had to flee the country in 1985 due to fighting, he was in the Army.

Удачи! Бегеги себя!

Мы помолим для вас!

Goodbye! Take care of yourself!

We'll be praying for you!

Edited by Guest

MAFP: We have conversed privately so you already know my feelings and concern. From a public standpoint, it is very sad. We lose you for awhile, you come back and now you will be gone again. You are such an asset to the fur community and it is not just coincidental that when you participate, everything becomes alive! From a personal standpoint, you know you are my friend. I share in your grief and sadness and I will pray everyday for your family member. Take care and don't forget us, as we will not forget you!!

Sableman

Yes, Sableman has said it well. 8)

I must admit I was not sure in the beginning. I was afraid you were a phony having stolen Madison's identity. After watching over the past few years I have learned to step back when someone pretends to be something. Usually they will tell on themselves.

I don't worry about that anymore. 8)

The last few weeks you have added so much to the threads.

I hope you won't be gone long. And, as we tell other members, we will leave the light on for you!

Please post once in awhile so we will know you are OK. There have to be Internet cafes in Russia.

Linda

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours Maddy...take care of you and please come back to us when you are able.

Maddy, glad to see you are still finding time to post.

Hope things are going OK with your family member and the trip to Russia went smoothly.

Please keep us updated.