Deffinitions of a fur slave/pet

Jimfoxyboy

This is just a quick question, if I posted this in the wrong place or if I shouldn't have posted it at all, by all means let me know and I'll correct it.

I've been sort thinking over a few things since I've been around. I'm curious to know what defines a 'fur slave' and a 'fur pet'. I've been considering doing a story in the near future and having a little deffinition would possibly help me out some with working on it.

Thanks,

J

I have a furservant, so I can help a bit to clarify. To be a proper furslave, one should possess these qualities: selflessness; eagerness to please above all else; devotion; demonstrativeness (this does mean buying furs for the one that is served); honesty and an open-minded outlook on life. Those are just the first things that come to mind, and I am sure I have missed some good traits. Hope that helps.

Read Venus in Furs for a good example of a male slave's mindset.

Thanks for your clarification. I had come across the term 'fur slave' a few times. I had a few ideas in mind of what I thought it meant. Now would a fur pet be about the same thing or something a bit diffrent?

I'm kind of looking for a 'person made to wear/willing to wear a fur 'outfit' for show around the house for a kind of owner/domme' kind of thing. Ok so thats not the best explination I have at the moment but its good enough.

Thanks

I have a furservant, so I can help a bit to clarify. To be a proper furslave, one should possess these qualities: selflessness; eagerness to please above all else; devotion; demonstrativeness (this does mean buying furs for the one that is served); honesty and an open-minded outlook on life. Those are just the first things that come to mind, and I am sure I have missed some good traits. Hope that helps. :wink:

Read Venus in Furs for a good example of a male slave's mindset.

You could say fur pet, but you might even want to do research into people who like being what they call "fuzzies." They like to dress in fur outfits, costumes, etc., as critters like bunnies and such (most costumes I have seen are fake though, as a head to toe real fur outfit would be pricey to say the least).... This was never my thing per se so I can't do more than to say do a search on fuzzies and you will find a few sites I am sure that will explain better than I could.

Good luck with the story!

The male slave has a basic need to please. They thrive on making their Mistress happy, especially purchasing furry gifts as it is. In return the slave just hopes that she will acknowledge his devotion.

Hope that helps alittle!

Yes I'm familliar with the 'fuzzies' as you call them. It just happens that my intrests bridged the gap between several things. I figured I just had to ask anyways since it was bugging me for a while.

I have been noticing a bit of a trend here and started to wonder if I came to the right place. I do have an intrest in fur, mostly just curious for the moment if anything. Ya a head to toe out fit of real fur would be intresting even if it was expensive.

As for the story, I'll have to do a little more thinking on it still. Thank you for the support.

I was sort of hoping to find someone nearby that could help me a little on furs in general as well. I never heard back from two that responded to my posting back from the old board.

check out some of the other forums here on this site, like the fur den for dummies, etc. you can ask for info there and get answers from professionals in the trade on fur, etc. it is worth asking again in one of the specialty areas and seeing what replies come to you.

It's all in the context.

In fur stories what I refer to on cccasion as a Fur Slave is not what others may be aluding to. In some cases I can guarantee it's not the same.

OFF

OMG!!! You guys are horrible! *shaking my finger at all you naughty boys* You are gonna scare the newbie off! Everyone in here are just a bunch of jokesters Jimmy... Have no fear. Besides, a furry intiation may not be so bad!

Heheh, I was mostly just curious. If anything I'd probably be shy or something weird about it. I'm sure it would be rather... fun and intresting to say the least

Where would I find this story in any case? I'd find it myself but I haven't the time just right now to go poking around the boards for it.

J

You are gonna scare the newbie off!

Or... Lure the newbie deeper into the lair.

You can go to the "Links" page and there will be one that says "OFF's stories at Literotica". On that page you'll find a link to the story in qustion: "Alien Fur".

I'd post a direct link but I don't know if that would be allowed. Is it?

I wouldn't want to get "Punished", now...

Of course "Punishment" and becoming a "Fur Slave" is at the heart of "The Adjustment Facility" series.

I could use a few 5 votes on those if anyone would be so kind. A self plug.

It would make a very nice "Initiation" too which it is in the story.

A somewhat unexpected reuslts however.

Of course Mousey makes an instant "Fur Slave" of Bill in "Bill & Mousey" as does Grant with Grace in his Magic Bed.

So it depends on the circumstances.

OFF