Fur Fetish Forum

Velvet_Tigress

I just made a big post up above in the sticky subject "So, Who Would Like to See a Fur Fetish Forum," and although I try to avoid being a big pain, I strongly urge everyone with a love for fur that goes beyond taking a look at the pictures when Tryxie posts them (Just kidding, everyone!!! ) and appreciating seeing a cute girl (or guy, RAWR!) in furs randomly from time to time in their daily lives to go at least make take a look at what the guys are cooking up and post their thoughts on the matter.

If the Usual Suspects are talking they're not just blowing smoke out their rears. No offense TOS! (Just kidding again!)

You guys really can help add to this place to make it better still with your thoughts!

Okay, NOW I'll be good.

Kate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kate, never say that you are going to be good sweetie...that just takes all the fun out of life.

What's good for me might still be saw as bad to everyone else.

K

• 16 years later...

Well hello fellow furnatics I just found this place I have tried to get something like this going for about a year now  .  With a small success I have a forum on RIDDET called fur coat fetish forum. That has a very small following but I will definitely tell my following about this place and feel free to check out mine .I can't understand why this isn't a more popular subject ? It blows my mind that more men haven't picked up a fur garment whether it be a fur jacket coat even a pair of mittens and felt how soft and nice it felt against there skin . And something pop into there head saying" I BET THIS WOULD FEEL REALLY GOOD ON MY PENIS "  Were they all asleep when this happend .that was the first thing that popped into my head . altho I had this fettish long before I was fetching coats but you know what I mean anyways I'm DEEZY STRAIGHT AMERICAN MALE WITH A FUR COAT FETISH FROM WAY BACK I GOT SOME STORY'S THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND SIME IF THE SHIT THAT I HAVE SONE JUST TRYING TO TOUCH A FUR COAT .

THAT IS IF YOUL HAVE ME 

LET ME KNOW

Congratulations, you won the prize of digging up the oldest thread (16 years!)... Even if I don't think I completely understand the point of your post :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, FullLengthFox said:

Congratulations, you won the prize of digging up the oldest thread (16 years!)... Even if I don't think I completely understand the point of your post :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

Deezy is a dickhead.

• Like 1