GreenwichVillageFurGirl Versus MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

As some of you know Ms. MAFP left the Fur Den for a couple of years to refocus her career and mature a little, OK and because a couple of over zealous Fur Fans were pestering me. What you may not know is that GVFG is also ME. Now let me tell you how they represent my personality. GreenwichVillageFurGirl is a bell bottom wearing, bohemian, granola eating Vegan. She does not curse, get angry and wants to be at peace with everyone. She is meek, polite and submissive to her Husband She is benevolent, free spirited, loves nature and wears very little makeup. Don't worry, She still loves Fur. And then theres MadisonAvenue FurPrincess, She is a Snobby, Self Centered, Materialist, Smoking, Drinking, Demanding,Made Up, Domineering Spoiled Rich Bitch whose sole purpose in life is to torture her husband by making him spend enormous sums of Money on Her, and HE LOVES THIS TOO! I think every one of Us wrestles with Good And Evil. MAFP was silent for a few years and GVFG got Married and Matured into a more gracious Lady. But worry not, for all of you who like The Head Bitch In Charge here, she will often come out You cant help but ADORE Me and I love all you LITTLE people too. I wish it wasn't raining today I want to go out with Mr. MAFP and take a walk in the Park.

Thanks you for letting your evil alter ego out to play GreenwichVillageGirl!

Myself, I always think of the old addage

"Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue..."

so I always prefer the wicked gals; you know what you are getting and sometimes within the dark and evil exterior, in fact is true virtue.

Madison,

In reading your posts in the last few days, I get the impression that there is nothing real about what you say. So, taking anything you say seriously would be foolish.

I don't know what your game is, but TOS has nothing better to do, so he will play with you.

I am not into game playing, so pardon me if I miss this part of The Fur Den.

Linda

I'll play

Linda; Madison may or may not be real; but believe me I know people like her; and they are great fun. Two members of two nations royal families for a start! And White Turf is a revelation...as is Russia. I know a member here who can bear me out there are DOZENS of girls like Madison for real; some American. Some Swiss. Some Russian

On the other hand some people like to fantasise; and that is what a forum like this can be used for too!

feck me more mods than yer can shake a stick at round here, nice to see some diversity for once in a while. For the record I'm a pagan but who cares

ReFur I'm here to have a little fun and talk about Fur. My only intention with this thread was to poke some fun at myself, I really did not think ANYONE would take it serious. If you know my history here you would know I have been badgered about my Sexuality and even physically threatened, thats why I left the first time. I am only here to talk about FUR and share information about our commen Love.

A Pagan???

Is that one of those people that only eat vegetables and nuts?

And don't wear any clothes on the beach?

W

Let me explain from a strictly logistical perspective.

Members with two identies can lead to trouble.

There are some people who use dual identies to "stir the pot" on web forums like this. They pose as two identies and start fights and pit people against each other.

This is why we DON'T like dual identities.

On the other hand, we know people just want to have fun and they don't mean to hurt anybody. Everybody knows that "MAFP" and "GVFG" are the same person. You have said so, yourself.

But, the question arises, "Where do we draw the line?"

Do we allow SOME members to use dual identites and not others? How do we decide? What happens when we get accused of playing favorites?

I think you can see what I'm driving at.

Until now, we have been very lenient with people using dual identities. However, I think we're going to have to make a decision on this pretty soon.

Madison, what do you think about this? What do you think, LOGICALLY? How do you feel, emotionally, as this question relates to you?

This is now hereby in off topic and therefore you may smoke all you want MadisonPrincess.

SOME of us appreciate the sheer glamour of smoking in furs and its defiance and traditional elegance.

This is now officially a dark side zone. Do you have a Blackglama? And black buttery soft leather gloves?

Cigarette Princess?

...I have been badgered about my Sexuality and even physically threatened...

That makes me mad.

We probably don't see eye-to-eye on the issue of lifestyle decisions but, threatening somebody because of it frosts my bum!

I don't have to like other peoples' decisions but I also have NO RIGHT to hurt other people because of them!

When I hear about people pulling this kind of crap, I feel like calling up a couple of my "farm boy" buddies and takin' that "city slicker" out behind the barn and teachin' his sorry ass some "country manners"!

deliverance%20mighty%20purty%20mouth.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Folks, if ANYONE should ever get PM's like this please let any staff member know. We have easy ways to prove this. And we do not take such things lightly.

Uninvited 'Sexual" messages to our women members for instance are not welcome here! We do not take this lightly either!

J

A Pagan???

Is that one of those people that only eat vegetables and nuts?

And don't wear any clothes on the beach?

W

far too cryptic for yer I can see, pagan as in non-believer...... this is the virtual world is it not? so why not let people be & play, those with even a bit of nouse can see what's occurring, bet some of your ancestors burned my kind at the stake..... bring on the wicker man I say!

Guys, in my two years here, I have been treated with the utmost respect and consideration. In fact, I feel "protected" by you. I think part of the reason is: I am comfortable with who I am and like people - especially people who love fur!! I also think most members know I am married and old enough to be your Mother and even Grandmother! I also am not going to take crap. So, maybe that is why I have been treated as "Queen" here as some have sarcastically implied!

If Madison wants to play a fantasy game here, that is fine with the Adm's and mods, on The Pub with all parties understanding what it is.

I personally question the current person is the "original Madison." That person hated men and was not at all like the new version. The old person was very aggressive and judgemental. ...now we all change. ...time will tell. As long as no one is hurt, ...we don't care.

Madison this is no offense to you. If you have been a mod and have been on the Internet as long as you have been, you know anyone could read you personality and come to us pretending to be you. Since no one can verify who you are, we just need time to be comfortable with you. The only thing we can verify is where your email goes and your ip supports the NYC story line for both of your current ids.

Until then, I won't be part of the game. I don't have the time nor the interest. ...But, that is OK. As my friend furelli says, "Some diversity is good!" Plus, TOS needs someone to play with! 8)

I learned of the "original Madison's" post in the old den archives when I was trying to learn more about our history. I would encourage all new members to do so. Even some of our regulars might find it interesting. It is in the Den Archives under our site menu.

Madison's problems were years ago! The members who bothered her I believe have since gone. One I believe was Ha*ckJack. It is not fair to all of you to be judged by those few. I think we are preaching-to-the-choir.

But, with all that said. For our new members, please don't pm the ladies. After you have been around here for awhile that is different. In the beginning, it can be threatening. And, in the beginning, by almost all unwanted.

Think of it as walking up to a stranger in a bar or pub. Give someone a bit of time before you corner them. pm's by unwanted people "feels" that way.

Occasional I get a pm from members I truly appreciate. If I am too busy to response and interact, I explain. I received the nicest pm from SA_Mink last week. It made my day! 8)

Linda

aka Mom

aka The Queen

I want my friends here to know something about me and then you can think whatever you want about me or have any reservation you like. I am someone who struggles with Binge Alchoholism and have for many years of my life. It comes in stages of my life and often means I spend 4-7 days at a time drinking. I am currently on vacation from my work and have unfortunately had a Binge. If I could take back 95% of the comments I made over the last week I WOULD. It seems there is a lot of EVIL inside me, Please Pray For Me! At one point in my life I led an alternative lifestyle and hated Men, I have turned from that because of the Love and Patience of a Good, God Fearing Man. I do not wish to make my visits here to the Fur Den a daily Soap Opera, but unfortunately I have. I am someone who is beginning a transformed life, but there are things I still need to work on.

Kat; you have no need to apologise.

We are not daft; and this place IS a sanctuary. We are free as long as we do not attack individual members here; to express our opinions, feelings, thoughts, and share humour; help one another.

That is what makes it special here. We are bound true by an appreciation of furs. That means we are sensitive, sensual people close to nature. Often unsuited by the world of plastic and synthetc and love in supermarket frozen packs.

Good and evil are like yin and yan.

I am not Christian; but respect Christianity. However Christ was full of love FOR sinners. And we are all sinners. Those that are holier than though, and believe they are virtuous, are often the worst kind.

Sometimes, you need to let your wicked side out to play. If you do not, it will eat you. And when this happens, it will destroy you. Ken Russells movie the Devils, and what Vanessa Redgrave got up to as a frustrated nun is a warning of that. So a little bit of naughtiness never did anyone any harm.

Take a look at the pic I posted, by contrast in the big smoking thread. It is a nun, smoking a cigarette. In real life. Look at the look on her face; it isn't wicked; its seren. She is a truly good person; but she smokes. So she knows the thrill of nicotine coursing her veins and does not deny herself it. This dosn't make her a bad person she is still serene and good; giving her life to Christ and helping others.

Likewise; often at the races in the UK and Ireland you will see priests and nuns gambling on horses. This does not make them bad people; not hypocritical. One Priest told me

"Feck! find me where it says in the good book ya can't smoke or have a drop o the good stuff or a bet on the horses, or look at a pretty girl." This happened when some horrid woman was moaning about gambling culture/racing on a sunday in the pub in Naas.

And I don't see anything in the Bible about swanning around in mink and smoking and admiring people of the same sex either.

You aren't bad Kat because you get aroused by naughtiness; the seduction of the dark side is great; and in the dark side sometimes lies not the devil but virtue.

For there to be beautiful lambs there must also be Lions to eat them; for too many lambs and all life will perish. It is about balance. In nature, in personality.

Without the spirit of darkness in the lion; the spirit of "good" in the lamb will condemn all of us to certain oblivion as it eatsevery bit of greenery.

Whether by natural accident, or by grand design of God; by whatever name you want to give him/her/it; there must be balance.

And sometimes, we can look at those things and say one is good and the other eveil. When we do this we judge; and that is not our judgement to make. When we judge like that; we actually judge God; or...as furelli and I would prefer....Nature.

The antis do this. They believe they have moral authority. To me that makes them in fact evil. As I said before:

"Villainy wears many masks, not more dangerous than the mask of virtue"

And likewise, the nicest people I know are those who play in the dark. Our own Miss T for example; would be the incarnation of wickedness to many but she is one of the nicest people I know and will do anything to help anyone. She is too nice for her own good.

Then look at Veronika Kotlajic. The "bunny girl gone bad" they call her, as though she is evil and wicked because she has gone to the "dark side". On the contrary everyone will tell you she is a lovely person. She she smokes wears fur loves sexy dark fashions (Narcisse couture is her range) and hangs with goths. But she is creative and lovely! Contrast with the egocentricity and "faux" sweetness and depravity of the likes of some other well known "good" bunnies" (we all know who I mean). Here is the dark angel herself (some fur here too!)

http://www.perfectmuse.com/new_work.htm

So are you evil for letting your wicked side out to play? Not at ALL! In fact its beautiful; and without it, your "virtuous" side could end up being truly bad. You have done nothing wrong here, and brought a breath of fresh air.

You have an important contribution to make here Kat and let those without sin cast the first stone at you if they will; but I shall not. You have hurt no one; done nothing bad but fantasise about being bad. And from my experince, the truly good angel always has the black wings; and the devil is always disguised from us and promises salvation and virtue. The Witchfinder general; Jimmy Jones and his soul clones;the Temperance movement; Prohibition; Blair and New Labour; the idealism of Marxists etc.

Hell we need more girls like you here!!!! You have thrilled the hell out of quite a few quiet good guys here I can tell you; and my girlfriend!

Now make sure your hubby gets a bit of the dark side too before he gets screwed up lol!

He can always go to confession after ......you know exactly what to do. And if he doesn't love it well he is the bad one cos he ain't giving you the attention you deserve. And if that makes him uncomforatble; well we will play with ya!

And hell we all binge drink these days. Me and earendil and furelli regularly posts all sorts of crap when we are pissed lol! EVEN "Linad" has started doing it lol!

But look after yourself; don't drink too much.....you can play without getting too far into that avenue.

And don't worry so much! you are home here and we will look after you!

I am someone who struggles with Binge Alchoholism and have for many years of my life.

I am a friend of "Bill W." too.

You are in good company here. Please don't feel bad. We are only looking out for you in our own way.

A parent only chides his children because he cares for them.