The Edited Picture Movement

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

Madison,

Doesn't the "artist" have the right to create his own fanatsy? Cool

Linda

I totally agree with you.

I must admit I aggre with Madison too. I'm not a 36DD breast lover too. But if it's what Ronin love so he has the right to do fakes as he wish.

We have the chance to have some really good artists on this forum, with different visions, so a good majority of the people on the forum will find something that they like.

Madison,

Doesn't the "artist" have the right to create his own fanatasy? 8)

Linda

Linda you are so nice . Thanks for " defending " artistic expression.(':wink:')

Madison you are of course entitled to your own opinions and you express them cogently. If some of my work offends your sensibilities that is unfortunate. but not necessarily a bad thing.

I suspect that means that something "artistic" is actually happening here because you feel moved to comment. I would be the first to agree what I am playing with are conceptions of or ideas of beauty. Most of the work posted in the Gallery of edited pictures are either a composite portrait or a parody. Some of both are not to everyone's taste (or mine either ).

I could, I suppose take the high road and say what I am in interested in exploring or exposing are peoples ideals or definitions of beauty. Particularly feminine attractiveness and power. Woman in fur are intensely evocative to a certain segment of the population (both male and female ) who are hardwired that way. Female breasts are a trait that some human biologists say is under active selection and the trait it is becoming ( or is ) a sexual selection signal. (If you don't think this is so - then it is very hard to image how the poor male peacock got such a ridiculous set of feathers - unless female peacocks prefer the company and consort of those that have them. Outlandish color and size feathers are clearly a lethal disadvantage for a male if caught on the ground in front of a hunting feline).

To be clear my intent is parody - yes I am poking fun at our hot buttons both male and female , by putting things out of context and not so subtly altering contour. Big furs are a big symbol and so are biological features. I have a current fixation on taking a few of the celebrity PETA spokesdupes and revealing their inner fur affinities ( There are several Charlize Theron images in the Gallery)

Hmm..... as to streetwalkers. I believe that Madison Avenue is Located in New York City USA correct? All you need to do is turn on the television or look out the window to see that Art mirrors Reality or vise versa- sometimes I am not sure.

All the best

Roninphy

Madison,

Doesn't the "artist" have the right to create his own fanatsy? Cool

Linda

I totally agree with you.

I must admit I aggre with Madison too. I'm not a 36DD breast lover too. But if it's what Ronin love so he has the right to do fakes as he wish.

We have the chance to have some really good artists on this forum, with different visions, so a good majority of the people on the forum will find something that they like.

Hi Tweety

Thanks for your comment in favor of independent artistic vision. I agree totally that what is important is that we pursue the expression of separate artistic views.

I really like and admire your " portraits" of beautiful woman in beautiful furs . To me they are like master paintings skillfully executed and thoughtfully composed. I like to add a little bit of " parody" to my work particularly in the celebrity catagory.

All the Best

Roninphy

"Hmm..... as to streetwalkers. I believe that Madison Avenue is Located in New York City USA correct? All you need to do is turn on the television or look out the window to see that Art mirrors Reality or vise versa- sometimes I am not sure."

You have a point there are many "Streetwalkers" on Madison Avenue too