The Extravagant 80's Fur Group

MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

My Husband and I have just started a New Yahoo Group called The Extravagant 1980s. Please visit our group we are trying to keep our Fur Golden Era alive with classic photos and modern ones that represent the time. My husband shares my love of this era and is encouraging me in this project.

Edited by Guest

The Group has taken off like wildfire approaching 70 members in Less Than 48 Hours!!!

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site and loved this group (especially the titles of the pics), but now it says that it's nonexistent.

THANK YOU!!! Try The Link In My Previous Post, I Think You Should Be OK.

My Group has blasted off, I am looking for at least two moderators to help me out. Check out the group for the qualifications I am seeking.

Love,

Kat

I posted a message on your site, "applying" for the moderator position. I would love to do it for you, but as I said in my post, I must warn you, I have a low tolerance for anti-fur people! I hope you consider me for the position. Either way, love your site and glad to have you back in the "fur community"!

Sableman

This Weekend I deleted about 200 Memberships Due To A Few Reasons:

1. Your Yahoo Profile Was Missing AGE, LOCATION & SEX

MANDATORY To Join My Group, A Complete Yahoo Profile Is

Prefered.

2. You Have Posted NUDITY or SEXUALLY DEVIANT MATERIAL In Your Profile Or Within The Fur Lover Community.

3. You Do Not Wish To Accept E Mail

4. You Practice An "Alternative Lifestyle Choice", Understand I Would Never Talk Negative About You, I Just Choose Not To Have You In My Group.

5. You Are Or Have Been Antagonistic In Your Views On Fur, Animals Or to People In The Fur Loving Community

6. If You Are A Member Here At The Fur Den And I Have Known You Or Of You And I Did Not Approve Your Membership, If You Wish, Please Submit Your Application Again With The Proceding Provisions In Mind.

God Bless You All

Madison Avenue Fur Princess

FrBrGr edit - This policy does not necessarily reflect the policies of The Fur Den.

The problem is Madison with yahoo groups if your email adress is a Yahoo one (eg. bt internet) then it exposes your ID. There is no way around this if you do not accept hotmail accounts.

I AM WILLING TO MAKE AN ACCEPTION FOR MEMBERS OF THE FUR DEN, IF I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR A WHILE OR I CAN SEE AT LEAST 25 POSTS HERE THAT WOULD REASSURE ME OF YOUR CHARACTER. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A YAHOO GROUP AND OUT OF RESPECT WHY NOT SET UP A YAHOO ACCOUNT AT LEAST FOR THE GROUP.

Because yahoo will only let me join in my yahoo ID which includes my name...which means every post I would make I would be identified.

I could do it if it lets me join with hotmail.

Folks, we do allow the occasional post about other sites in the Den, but not long threads. It is just that we have a strong rule about advertisements of any kind here. Thus, it is possible that we will need to move this thread in the near future. However, this thread will still be visible in our "No Spam" forum and you will be able to post there and get as much information as needed. Thus by moving it (if we have to), we are making it better for both Madison and any perspective members there.

I just wanted to let you know that we may need to move this, but once we move it you can post as often there as you wish. It is just not fair to other sites who have not been allowed to post here if we allow this thread to keep continuing on.

Also we would like to let you know that the rules of that site are not the same as ours here. There are some slight differences.

Again, if it suddenly disappears you will find it in the "No Spam" Forum. We hope to see you there.

White Fox

Admin

Because yahoo will only let me join in my yahoo ID which includes my name...which means every post I would make I would be identified.

I could do it if it lets me join with hotmail.

Just change your name in your Yahoo profile.

It's not like you'd be the first person to lie on the internet.

It was just in the interest of keeping things on the topic of 1980's Fur Coat Fashion and seeking Members who would do so. There are plenty of other Groups and Websites for every other fetish interest and honestly many of them really offend me. Admittingly I am a little fond Of June!

PS White Fox, I understand That This Topic Is Better Suited In Another Forum.

I tried that Wallee. I changed my profile but there is no way of changing your email address; and it shows up .

So if you are with BT Yahoo you have to use your real email address. No way round it. It will let you be called another name; but the email address is still displayed.

yer a feckin divvy ain't yer!! BT Yahoo lets yer have 5 e-mail addy's on one account, i'm the same, yer jus sign in on a diffo e-mail & keep your amenimity......

I tried that ya div... I HAVE five.... and it STILL displays my original email address in my group profile! I complained to BT and they said "why what are you trying to hide?" They said there has to be accountability or people would be posting filth with kids everywhere. Its not yahoo its BT I think.