ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GALLERY CONTRIBUTION BY TRYXIE!

Guest touchofsable

I kid you not there must be 700 images; dozens and dozens of stunning new supermodels.

In one post. Uploading them alone must have taken hours; sourcing them must have taken weeks. I virtually live in herfamedgoodlooks and most of these are not there. It is a stunning collection and most of it new material.

And the BEST THING ABOUT IT IS THEY ARE ALL NEW AND MOSTLY FROM THE LAST TWO YEARS COLLECTIONS. AND WHEN YOU SE THEM LIKE THIS, LET NOBODY BE IN DOUBT: FUR IS BACK IN FASHION WITH A VENGEANCE. The fashion industry are not just banging nails in PETA's coffin they are f'n' NUKING them. How long is the British media going to pretend its not happening?

Now all we have to do is have as much guts as the designers who design them and the young models who wear them. Summer evenings here we come! Sod it; the BEACH here we come (well thats what fashion tv are saying....swimsuit and furs!)

And can we all say a very BIG thankyou to Tryxie for an incredible amount of work in bringing us all those fabulous new images.

Hip hip.....

I SAID HIP....HIP....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReFur

• Worker 11811

• MrC1946

• wallee

Thanks ToS, 862 actually, and we now top the 10K mark, who will take it to 11,000 I wonder?

My thanks to OFF who is pulling the duplicates and vetted the upload before it went public.

All of the images posted are from my archives collection of over 120,000 images, it took me a couple of days to wade through them to get these.

We aren't worthy!

Seriously; that is a f**k load of work you have put in there; really really appreciated.

My fave is Anastasia Khozisova of course! Just kidding; they are all awesome; I had only seen maybe a sixth before, and few of those are in the gallery so I don't think OFF will have too much work.

Brilliant tryxie I take my hat off to ya.

Indeed, this is a huge contribution and contains so many photos of different types too. Tryxie you have done a great job here. I cannot even imagine the amount of work involved to do that.

I am not going to mention any other names of big contributors here. You know who you are and if I mention some I will forget others. I will say though that TOS who contributed in this thread is one as well.

All of us owe each and every one of our great contributors here a whole lot for making our Gallery such a great and professional looking place. It is something you all should be proud of!

10,000 photos and counting! That is pretty unbelievable!

White Fox

ermmmm Tryxie.........pretty please..........can you go through your 120 000 archive again and pull me out the smoking ones please

btw.....one of my model friends told me that over a thousand models

have worn fur on the catwalks this year, and only three have made a deal of not doing so !!!!!

Tryxie, thank you for all your work. Not only for the uploads, but the hours and hours of work it takes to find these wonderful pictures!

Linda

I thought I was a pretty good poster, but now I must bow humbly at the feet of the master. All i can say is wow! There is something there for everybody. My own favoriteis the 1950s pic of Sophia Loren. Thank you again, Tryxie for a treasure trove.

MrC

Edited by Guest

Can anybody here please tell me?

Where should I take all the time to check this number of phantastic pics???

Thank you very much!

Kingtiger

All of these pics are in our gallery.

There is a link to the gallery at the top of this page under were the sponsor of the week is listed or i the menu list at the top left depending on what "skin" you use to view the site. You must be logged in to see the gallery link. Just click on the word gallery and it will take you there.

Your log in info for the gallery is the same as your log in info for this site.

Since no one has the B*L*s to say it;

I"M PISSED!

If I didn't have enough work going on in my life, now I have to take off 1 (or more) days to downlod all of these new pics.

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!

I can't even begin to imigane how much time this has taken out of your life to contribute so much to so many people you will probably never meet.

Alex & I always were proud of the few meager pictures we added to our group, but this is insane.

Once again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Eric & Alex

The Mission Statement of The Fur Den when we moved here was to have the best Picture Gallery on the Internet

I think we are getting there fast and Tryxie has sure made more than her contribution.

OFF

MrC;

Don't complain

You're #3.

Oh I'm not complaining. I am merely in awe. By the way, Tryxie, how many of the pics are from Bernadette's collection? She said she would send pics for American doughnuts.

MrC

Absolutely fabulous images, espec. of Julia Stegler.Tryxie, that is a great birthday present.Thanx

Thanks tryxie! more fabuous images. While you are at it; see if you can identify some of the models in the shots I have just posted. I have some ideas, but want to see if you concur.

-!!!furmodelsmke7.png - Liya Kebede, Cintia Dicker

-!!!fashionmodl5fursmke.jpg - Natasha Poly?

not sure about the others yet

Awesome, Tryxie!

Just about every time I check into the gallery I see more pictures you've posted!

Outstanding!

I thought maybe Natasha Poly too.

Liya Kebede and Cynthia Dicker I didn't know.

You are awesome Tryxie; I hereby motion we promote you to FASHION GURU moderator.

Anyone second me on that?

btw what do you think of the Mugler dress in my how to make a woman happy thread? I think its amazing (not fur...but awesome glamorous).