Fur or Hair?

icepilot

How do you feel about natural human hair?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about natural human hair?

• Ah, whatever...
    • Like it, but not like I love fur.
    • Wow, I love it as much as I do fur!
    • Are you kidding?...I love hair more than fur (Trichophilia)!

I have wondered about this for a while and decided it was time to put this out to the Den for an informal poll.

We all share a love or attraction to fur. We talk about the magic and power of fur. We talk about how fur makes the wearer look so incredible. When I learned about the word

A woman with long, flowing hair can be a real turn-on.

Hair is part of the package but it's not the main attraction.

It's a no-brainer in my book.

Cropped hair on a woman is a BIG turn OFF.

The longer (max to waist), the thicker the better. Straight or curlly.

I do like full Page boy cuts too.

Red prefered of course.

NO bottle blondes please.

Otherwise I'm not at all particular

OFF

I just love a lady with beautiful hair - could be long or short - only thing that matters to me is that it be 'right' for that person.

Other body hair - I can live without, thank you very much!

FLinFL

Good point. Now a true hair fetishist would like that even under armpits.

There I said it. It will put me off sex for a week just thinking about it but it needed to be said.

As we all know, sex is 90% mental and 10% physical.

Therefore the attraction to human hair length and texture is a PURELY individual matter.

If you are looking for any consensus on the issue, I would say that the number of pics posted of women with long hair in furs is a pretty good indicator. I find it interesting that many of the altered photos combine these two features.

There are many men who LOVE long hair and I bet that if they discovered their attraction to fur it would be a double WHAMY. It is for me.

See my latest three posts in the Fashion Gallery to see my point.

Sorry touchfsable but the pic you posted.....well...ugh! But that's just my preference. If you like it...then that's all that matters.

Trebor

Hmm....TOS your post with that picture presents quite a contrast! That image will keep me awake at night trying to sort things out. Kind a like making love in a small boat and suddenly falling into the very cold water.

In order to get that image out of my mind I found this wonderful piece in the gallety (thanks tryxie). Fur as good as hair?

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10056/Kim_Noorda2117-KNoorda.jpg

And also found a fine example of the transition/melting effect:

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/10056/cc-Gucci_Milan06aw_057-AnjaRubik.jpg

Wow

The Dorothy Hamill "Short 'n Sassy" look that was popular in the 70's is OK with me but the Sinead O'Connor shaved head look is OUT.

It really has a lot to do with the way the individual's personality comes across.

I just couldn't imagine a figure skater like Hamill with long hair. It would be an impediment to the sport. But the hairstyle also fits her personality.

Dorothy Hamill with long hair, below the shoulder, wouldn't be Dorothy Hamill anymore.

dorothy-hamill-large.jpg

Short is okay - like I said - it needs to fit the person and Dorothy's 'do works.

FLinFL

...wishing he had that much hair... I hate the Sinead O'Conner look, even if it isn't by choice if you know what I mean...

...and if you don't, all I can say is BALDNESS SUCKS!

I have loved fur just a bit longer than I have hair, but it is a texture thing for me. The longer and softer a woman's hair, the more it is a turn on for me. I have spent time with a few ladies that have waist or longer hair...and almost forgot about furs. Then too, some ladies with Dorothy Hamil or shorter hair and just had a blast with them with and without fur.

But on topic, it is a texture thing for me. Soft hair, soft fur...fast heartbeat

Well said charlie; it IS a texture thing....long or short, the soft hair is the turn on. That is why I think there is a fur/hair connection (for me).