LANA COX LANA COX LANA COX

furseller

Anyone know where to buy The Lana and Katie DVD, I hate using Adult Sites They Spam Too Much.

i would also be interested in a DVD copy of any of Lana Cox films, as greenwich girl says adult sites are full of spam, and I use a shared computer with housemate. There are somethings one should keep private!

If any one can advise on this, even Lana her self, I'm sure there would be many others interested here too,

999 xxx

I'm in the same boat - I had a bunch as well but can't find them on my relatively new computer. Funny thing is - I have the folders the movies were saved in, but not the movies themselves. It's possible that I somehow lost them... best case is that I burned them to DVD. I'll have to do more checking.

FLinFL

I still have it all.

There were some nice among but the quality was in a range from "quite acceptable" to "very bad"

Considering that the friend of NTC tried to make a little money with that vids you could not really expect more by downloading all that tiny pieces.

The advertised videos in the links posted by furseller seem to be the complete videos! It is still in RealMedia format so quality can not be the best but even better than a bunch of joined fragments.