Japanese fur goddess

Ravens8

If you liked the pics I put in the gallery yesterday, then you are going to love this

http://natsukiss.net/movie2/sample/zc002.wmv ( Mods please remove if this infringes any copyright or anything)

Unfortunately the vid falls apart about 2/3rds in.

Oh! and dont be put taken in by her prettiness and sensuality. Judging by her website she's one cruel lady !!

Okay, but the filter is annoying, unless that is part of her cruelty. "You are not worthy to see me in proper lighting. Beg for me to show you more of it!"

I've added 13 or so more pics of Natsuki, the dominatrix in this video, to the gallery. Enjoy! It seems like she really likes furs.

Although I'm not into the pain thing, she did take some nice pics. If only she could replace the whips and ropes with fox boas.

She's asking $60 for her 90 minute "fur video"? Now THAT is cruel! Have a heart Natsuki-sama!

I agree that the filter on the video looks stupid, and what was up with her standing in front of a video projector? It takes the clarity of enjoying the furs right out of the video. It looks like it was directed by a karaoke video crew member to make it look dramatic.

Well, it's a start to maybe a second video?

- Kuma

I agree that the filter on the video looks stupid, and what was up with her standing in front of a video projector? It takes the clarity of enjoying the furs right out of the video

I think the idea is not to present a clear view of her in her furs, but to tease and frustrate. Looks like the strategy worked

The IDEA was to create a sense of "mystery" using the filters and video effects. I agree with the majority. The effect doesn't "read", as we say on the stage.

Putting an actor in front of a moving video screen is just an update on an old stage trick. Use a complex pattern (gobo) in a spotlight then move the actor through the broken-up beam. It hilights the actor's shape. Strippers do this a lot in fancy nightclubs.

If this was a nightclub the effect would serve to accentuate the dancer's shape. But, in this case, where the focus is on the fur coat and not necessarily the actor's shape, the effect is lost.

Again, it doesn't "read".

Yeah, agreed, but the fact is we all want to see more, (otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it), but we cant. Therefore we are all frustrated. She 's a dom through and through (see the rest of her site) therefore she couldnt care less about pleasing us, she just wants to please herself by frustrating us

Also dont forget this is just a taster for a 90 min vid. Although reading the synopsis on another site, it looks like its not long before she discards her fur coat. I for one am not going to pay $60 just to find out. I'd rather stay frustrated

It seemed rather 'artsy' to me... very, oh what's the word I'm looking for... 'sepia' toned. I took a look at her other offerings - seem to be very erotic for those who enjoy that sort of thing.

FLinFL

Well fortunately, a full-time working dominatrix in Tokyo is submissive to one thing: Cash....and an order to submit to my instructions for a new photo or video session in more furs 8)

If someone were to give her an envelope filled with several 10,000 yen bills, I'm sure she'd "submit" to a short photo or video session exclusively for The Fur Den. She'd get some nice worldwide publicity. You could always offer her a contractual first option to revert the copyrights of the photos/videos back to herself after one year or two. (So she could publish her own "best-of" DVD when she needs more cash).

We can all dream can't we? I think the yen is mightier than the whip.

- Kuma

Well fortunately, a full-time working dominatrix in Tokyo is submissive to one thing: Cash....and an order to submit to my instructions for a new photo or video session in more furs 8)

If someone were to give her an envelope filled with several 10,000 yen bills, I'm sure she'd "submit" to a short photo or video session exclusively for The Fur Den. She'd get some nice worldwide publicity. You could always offer her a contractual first option to revert the copyrights of the photos/videos back to herself after one year or two. (So she could publish her own "best-of" DVD when she needs more cash).

We can all dream can't we? I think the yen is mightier than the whip.

- Kuma

What if the whip has yen bills wrapped around it?

What if the whip has yen bills wrapped around it?

If the local bank in Tokyo accepts that whip as a deposit then I guess Natsuki-sama is all set

wow! incredible! I'm not into the pain thing either, but the idea of giving total control to a strong beautiful woman in furs, well, that's the ticket for me...

Thanks for the posts.

She looks more like the "sensual" type of dom to me... One who would spank you and make you squirm but wouldn't subject you to a lot of pain and humiliation unless you were the type to want that.

Japanese people can be very creative in the sexual fantasy department. Folks are pretty matter-of-fact about it. There are limits on what is considered "decent" behavior but most Japanese aren't as uptight about sex like Americans and Europeans are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_hotel

Have you ever seen the movie "Lost in Translation"?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0335266/

Blimey Worker. Have you seen some of the movie samples on her site? She certainly doesn't seem to be holding herself back. Some of it looks pretty painfull to me with the bull whips etc. Sensual she maybe , but into pain as well in a big way.

The only vid I saw was the only he linked us to. That one showed nothing out of the ordinary.

But, if the ones on the site show something different, I stand corrected.

be careful how you approach a dom to do a project for you... certainly don't play with her with words like "submit to a fur video"... if she is like myself, she will take offense and not be nice to you. why is it unreasonable to assume that a dom is going to be cruel??! that is part of our calling you know. the use of fur by most doms does not mean that they are into furs the way the rest of us here may be... she may just be using another visual/tactile tool to cast a stronger spell on those she plays with. it works very well even on non fur lovers i have to say!

I don't mind physical abuse. I'm a big guy and I think I can take as much as most people can dish out.

Psychological domination isn't an issue for me, either. Heck! I wouldn't BE in the situation if I didn't expect it. Would I?

But there is ONE thing that WILL set me off... BIG TIME!

I do not like to be treated in a condescending or patronizing manner!

I may bitch and scream and holler and complain but there is ONE thing you've got to know about me. When I'm REALLY mad I get quiet!

You can holler and call me names and hit me all you want. But if you start using condescending put-downs and treating me like a kid, I'll get quiet. When this happens, you'd better go the other way because, if I get the opportunity, I'm going to take your head off!

The flip-side of this is that I can see how a dom would pop her cork when other people treated her with such disrespect. A lot of people don't understand the business very well. But I don't like the idea of treating somebody as less of a person simply because of what they do.

If you got on the wrong side of somebody like that you'd better watch out!