you're inited to join all about fur

philippegande

I want to invit you to visit one of the best group dedicated to fur on net

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Allaboutfurs/

Created for all of those who like fashion and elegance , this group is a great place where everybody can freely discuss or to learn more about the wonderful world of fur. If you have or plan to have furs you can find or share here wonderfull informations,links,pics and tips about furs and furfashion. You can also share websites, books, and magazines that coordinate with this subject!!

The big problem with yahoo groups is that it displays your main email address when you post; and if it in your name you are buggered. It won't take hotmail etc as email addresses.

That is why many groups cannot survive; many T girls get hate or unwanted attention mail for example via such yahoo groups.

My yahoo email addresses are only used for these purposes and not as my regular mails. I gave up on them long time ago...

hi

The purpose of our group is above to inform and share infos on furs and above all of those who don't know fur or have a negative opinion about i!

it's true this is often a problem on Yahoo groups but access to our group

is moderated ,we approve all requests for membership and only moderators can view profiles,all others members can't to seee other members profils and email.

Thanks for letting us know about your group, philippegrande, and welcome to the Den! As you can tell, some of our members have had issues with Yahoo, I hope you're note addresses their concerns. Personally, I have at least 4 different email addresses that I use with Yahoo, none of them are what I think of as my 'primary' or 'everyday' emails.

FLinFL