Bye-Bye Loves ...

JGalanos

And while they're in the fridge I'm going to have the crappy hook and eye closures on my fox coats replaced with some awesome hook and eye closures that are ideal for long-haired furs (so hopefully next season bundling up will be less of a battle!).

What kind of closures did you have and what kind are you having put on? Do you know how much they are charging yet?

Linda

Sounds like ones I have used. I never quite know what is the best, as I have had your new ones wear out, and indeed even find that the fur can get caught in them too. It is indeed well worth you trying though. Actually I have one with huge buttons, and I like that about as good as anything.

I have never actually tried to bend the ones you mention. I usually just tried to hook with them.

that is indeed the one disadvantage of fox. But of course there are some advantages too!

W

That is interesting. I have had a problem with the closures I call a "lock clip". I had a furrier replace them a larger style "hook and eye" as I would call them. These furs were longer hair, too. I will do some research on the closures you explain. Thanks for the tip!

I look forward to seeing the pictures, too!

Linda