anyone speak french?

mailonfurs

Sorry... I only speak enough French to get my face slapped in a Montreal strip club!

Tabernac!

If the site doesn't have a link to a language you can read you should try:

http://www.systransoft.com

They built the engine that Babelfish's website runs on!

We do have an policy against anti-fur sites here. So, if everybody who wants to look at it has had their chance, I'm going to delete it.

Nothing personal, mailonfurs. I'm sure you understand.

Last call! Get your looks in now before it gets blotted out.

Well... Looks like you beat me to it, FLinFL.

Just for clarification:

Even though we have a policy against anti-fur sites, there was a valid discussion about the site in question. But, now that the discussion is over, it's time for the link to go.

Thanks for your understanding.

Well... Looks like you beat me to it, FLinFL.

Just for clarification:

Even though we have a policy against anti-fur sites, there was a valid discussion about the site in question. But, now that the discussion is over, it's time for the link to go.

Thanks for your understanding.

No problem

I did not know anything about any anti-fur policy

From my part you are most welcomed to delete this post

It's not really a problem in this case.

There was a valid discussion about the site that was NOT anti-fur in nature. We let it stand on those grounds.

But there are two problems with putting links to anti-fur sites on these forums:

1) We don't LIKE anti-fur sites.

2) We don't want to attract attention of anti-fur types if we can help it.

Whenever you click onto a website the server on which it resides can track you. It can tell where you come from and what other sites you may have been to. If the owner/administrator of the site looks in the server's logs and sees www.thefurden.com he/she is likely to back track to the source.

The possibility of this is fairly remote but, if it did happen the consequences could be nasty. So, in defense, we just don't let people post those kinds of links.

We left your link in place long enough for those who were interested in the discussion at hand to participate but not long enough to attract unwanted attention.

Don't worry. You didn't do anything bad, per se.

If we thought somebody posted a link to a site like that to promote their anti-fur agenda or to stir up trouble, it would have been gone in about 0.68 seconds!