Easter "DISH"

Guest thefurslut

Hello to all,

I know it's been a while since we have been around;

In the last year, both of us have had very busy times.

I was promoted to manager for UPS here in Durango, and Alex has come out of retirement and gone back into the insurance game.

We have bought a new house and moved during Christmas (when that was the busiest time for UPS).

Our son is graduating in May, & is off to college at Embry-Riddle in June.

I am still trying to work on building my experimental airplane.

With all of this going on, one would think that we haven't had time for our one true passion, "FUR".

NOT TRUE!!!

Yesterday, after we had our dinner, I gave Alex her newest fur, a mink/fox jacket.

I had talked to Linda back before Christmas about getting her 1, but didn't. (yes I did get a scolding Christmas morning).

When I was in Denver a few weeks ago on business, I found the perfect jacket, a black mink/fox......

.....anyway.....last night after we had dinner, and went upstairs, Alex came out of the bathroom wearing what I have posted to the gallery.

We hope everybody had a good Easter celebration.

Eric & Alexis

I love it on her!

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you have had a lot of changes. And, yes! I have missed you!

You are so lucky to have found the jacket you wanted. When you are looking for an exact item it is so hard to find. Of course, that is not just in a fur. Think that is why I hate shopping so much.

Linda