WTF?.......

foxkid

Apparantly, I just found out it is illegal in Uzbekistan to wear fur lined underwear!... This has got to be the most absurb thing ever.

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=24&art_id=iol1138033467618A551

What I want to know is where the hell can I find this fur underwear?!?! It's obviously proven to be very popular (No surprise there ). Secondly, how on earth do they enforce this law? Are people paid to look for bulges round the crotch and ask suspects to strip?

No doubt Mr Blair will be looking into this one lol!

IMAGINE we market these in the UK.

That would throw the PC lobby into chaos; but also what a marketing campaign there could be.

A product BANNED for being too sexy.

How about fake fur ones are marketed as well, and then force PETA members to wear them. It may not turn them towards fur, but they might be feeling too good to care.

How about fake fur ones are marketed as well, and then force PETA members to wear them. It may not turn them towards fur, but they might be feeling too good to care.

Burlap. They should be forced to wear burlap underwear.

You've heard of a hairshirt? How about hairshorts?!

Burlap. They should be forced to wear burlap underwear.

You've heard of a hairshirt? How about hairshorts?!

You obviously don't get my point. The purpose would be to put them in such a state of euphoria, they wouldn't care about fur. What you are saying would simply make them more agitated.

Oh, I get it. And I agree with it, in theory.

But the truth is that most P∂TA-freaks are usually so tight-assed that they think they have to do continual pennance by wearing uncomfortable clothes... Most likely from organically grown hemp!

They basically do not have the mental facilities to comprehend pleasure.

Furthermore, I don't think they deserve it. Give 'em the burlap!

With a barbed wire waistband!

<== So sayeth Poe's Law.

The Flagulent

Groups traveled across Europe in the Dark Ages like door to door Evangulists whipping themselves and each other dressed in sack cloth.

OFF

Id prodly go around there wearing fur lined shorts with no problem at all. I wouldnt have a prob with it, in fact, id love it