nice new gallery pics from Tryxie

Guest touchofsable

very nice ones.

thanks.

But where are they from?

I wonder if pople would mind awfully putting on the source? who what where etc movies. mags, people etc.

I've gotta' agree with you ToS... On two counts.

1) Tryxie does post some nice pictures!

thumb_Aria_Giovanni-Forest.jpg

(Click the picture!)

2) I second your motion about typing in comments.

When you upload a picture, there is a space where you can type in notes or comments. It really does help when the poster puts comments in there. People who come after can find the image more easily that way!

Edit by White. Just to clerify. We will be allowing thumbnail images here in a short while. We will be posting the rules for this soon.

W

Edited by Guest

You look, but you never see beyond the fur. Most of mine are of actresses, models or celebrities, most are clearly marked. As for the source, why should I give that up?

Very nice finds.

The world needs more Jessica Biel in fur.

thumb_march2007_3.jpg

Click the pic.

Warning, it's a large file.

Edited by Guest

Not the source tryxie necessarily. I mean some of the pics weren't marked as to who or where. I mean are those last pics from a movie a magazine shoot what? And who are they? They are nice shots and it would be interesting to know is all.

That's exactly what I mean about not looking beyond the fur!! You obviously missed the captions that say VANITY FAIR, and can't identify people like Penelope Cruz, Dame Judy Dench, Lauren Bacall, Jessica Alba to name but a few, and if all else fails you can read the text. All others images are named with the exception of Naomi Campbell, and the July Vogue model.

Okay Tryxie thanks. They were appreciated.

The fur is not of interest to me in those pics I like the atmosphere and evocative imagery. Check my myspace pics tryxie and you will see why.

Its on the second page and is part of a series.

Also there may be something wrong on times with the gallery then because there were definitely NO captions when I looked....I checked throughly or would not have asked. Mind it may be my computer again !

TOS...

The writing was right on the picture but it was very, very small. You had to bring it up full size and then use your reading glasses to recognize it.

W

you have date below and by blowing the pic up yes I can read the writing. There was nothing underneath it and its still remains uncredited. Vanity Fair.

The comment was not directed at you in particular and was just a general request for all. I don't know all my pic posts but sometimes ask if anyone else does. Th gallry is full of images that we have no idea who the subjects are which is a shame.

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Every one of the Vanity Fair images is clearly marked Vanity Fair.

And who was being sarcastic? I was merely reiterating statements of your own and drawing logical conclusions based on the actions of others.

You have not marked the image and you can't see it unless you click on is all I meant. Then there is that smashing picture photoshoot 0007. Who is it? Fine if you don't know but if you did would be nice to know; no?

Anyway as I said its directed at everyone as I said; and is not at all a criticsim but a polite request if they have such information.