A Public Service Announcement

FrBrGr

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink one liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than one kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria, which is found in human feces. In other words, we would be consuming one kilo of poo for every year we drank one liter of water each day.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, or whiskey, or beer - or any other alcoholic beverage for that matter) because wine has to go through an intense purification process.

WATER = Poo

WINE = HEALTH

Conclusion: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink water and be full of crap - !

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information; I am making it available to you as a public service of The Fur Den.

Hey FrBrGr for that tremendous service here's your thanks: How full of sh**!

How many people are harmed by the strains of e. coli that'd have to have been counted to get those numbers? Negligible, I'm sure.

Now if you're going to be that fussy about the purity of your drink, wine contains water taken up by the vines. Where was that water before the vineyard? Think cow piss. Think people piss. Think whale piss. Heck, if you think how long it's existed as H2O molecules, maybe plenty of dinosuars' piss, too! Don't think you're gonna escape that we're part of a web of life.

The miracle is how ecosystems take in crap and give back wonderful gifts, not excluding wine (well, my granddad was an alcoholic, and I'm not going there but I love fruit juice) and furs.

To your health FrBrGr!

frugalfurguy

Myself I always drink chocolate milk. it is the kind that the Irish drink. From those tiny decorative bottles. It seems to have a kind of "Kick" to it that Canadian chocolate milk does not have.

For those of you who have not yet figured it out. It is often I think referred to as Irish chocolate milk I believe. Or maybe Irish cream!

J