Flight Talk

FrBrGr

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"

Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The stranger thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,"

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

I was sitting in a plane at the Myrtle Beach SC airport at about 8.30am today with a temperature of 33F... yeah, the morning after St. Paddy's day... falling asleep in a half sober/half drunk stupor... when I could've sworn some form of fur wacked me right in the face. Looked around to see who could be wearing any kind of fur or fur trim and didn't see anyone who'd 'fit the bill'... damn alcohol!

FLinFL