Roninphy Fakes

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

Great work. Very convincing.

Hope others will submit more composite and fixups of existing pictues.

OFF

Would be nice if we could see these here. That is one thing we have lost with the gallery.

When I see posts like these and then go into the gallery, half the time I don't have the time to hunt for the picture and just give up for lack of time. Sometimes it is right there, but most of the time I am still looking 20 minutes later.

Linda

re: Linda

half the time I don't have the time to hunt for the picture

Is there no chance that we could fix it like some other galleries do, where you can view up to 100 thumbnails of gallery content at a time, it would make searching a whole lot easier.

No doubt there are tech problems that make this difficult or I am sure it would have been done

This works for Firefox. I don't use Internet Exploder so I can only guess that it works in a similar manner:

Just go to the gallery and view the picture you want to share with us in the forum. RIGHT CLICK on the picture. In the contextual menu that appears, you should see an item, "COPY IMAGE LOCATION." Choose that.

Next, go to the forums and start your message:

1) Choose "PASTE" from the menu at the top of the screen.

-- OR --

2) Type "Ctrl.-V" or "CMD.-V"

-- OR --

3) RIGHT CLICK and choose "PASTE" from the contextual menu.

Viola! A link to the picture will be inserted into your message at your chosen location.

One caveat: The person who clicks on that link MUST be logged in to the gallery BEFORE clicking on the link or else it won't work.

When you log into the gallery, therer is a check box that says, "Log me in automatically on each visit:" If you check that box and make sure you have your web browser set to accept cookies from thefurden.com you will be able to see pictures by clicking on the link without logging in first.

One caveat: The person who clicks on that link MUST be logged in to the gallery BEFORE clicking on the link or else it won't work.
Unless I have totally missed something here, this warning is incorrect.

The links that the Gallery software can provide which usually point to the displayimage.php module do require one to be logged into the Gallery to see the image.

However in most cases the links obtained by the method Worker described will provide the server's direct path to the image file, thus allowing the image to be viewed without needing to be logged in to the Gallery first.

I tried viewing a picture via clicking a link while logged out and it does work!

It didn't used to be like that before. Has this changed since we moved to a the new server?

Worker,

This should have always been the case since the Gallery was started. I believe your pre-move tests may have been done using links supplied by the Gallery software. Any link that includes "displayimage.php" as part of it will require the user to be logged into the Gallery for the link to work.

It didn't used to be like that before. Has this changed since we moved to a the new server?

I can vouch for that! In fact, today, when I saw Worker's link to the Charlize Theron composite, I went to the Gallery first to log in, because I always had to do that before, and went back to the link. Well, actually I went straight to the composites and saw there was more than one Charlize Theron pic and (after I ogled all the new pics - Great job, roninphy!) then went back to Worker's earlier post and clicked on the link to see which one he particularly liked. If one doesn't have to log in anymore, then as far as I am concerned, this is something that has recently happened. (But hey - ! This is a good thing, right? )

Fr;

What soem of us were wishing could happen to make cross-linking from forums to Pictures much easier and quicker for many reasons.

OFF

This is a wonderful feature! Many times I just don't have the time to search for a picture. Clicking on and seeing it is wonderful! It will allow me to use gallery pictures in my posts!

I miss talking about pictures like we did before the gallery came about. Now we can again! 8)

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I can't believe that I just noticed this thread. I am very pleased that you like the Fantasy Models in Furs collection. I have just added a few more to the Gallery. Inge and Barbie may be of particular interest.

Cheers

Roninphy

Make sure you put your "bug" on the picture somewhere so everybody who goes to the library to see it will know it's your work!

It's been a long time I didn't visit the den, and I'm very happy that there is a new faker ! Very good work roninphy !!

I don't have the time at the time at the moment to fake but hope to in a few weeks

It's been a long time I didn't visit the den, and I'm very happy that there is a new faker ! Very good work roninphy !!

I don't have the time at the time at the moment to fake but hope to in a few weeks

Hello Tweety

I am so pleased that you are back and thank you so much for your kind words. Your work has been has been an inspiration to me for a long time.

I look forward to seeing somethng new from you.

All the best

Roninphy

Roninphy;

Nice pictures!

This one of Charlize is really good!

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/cpgfd/albums/userpics/...charlize theron

Is it possible that you could fake-up a picture of a librarian wearing fur?

I've got a good use for a pic like that on this site if I can find one.

OK Worker Librarian in the works.

Cheers

Roninphy

I dont know if this is what you had in mind but I have posted two versions iin the sorting bin.

Cheers

Roninphy

The Victoria Silverstadt one I like!

thumb_FMF_silverstadt_black_mink.jpg

I know exactly where I want to use that one!

Can you make me a resized version that is about 200 pixels tall? I will put it in the library as an icon one one of the pages.

The "Jessiann" one is good if you touch it up a bit.

thumb_jessiann_librarian_in_furs.jpg

Using your levels dialog, bump the gamma level up on the picture to about 1.6 and bring the white level down to about 200. That will lighten up the picture so it shows better on the monitor.

I would do these things myself but working on a copy of a file has a tendancy to sacrifice the quality. You have the original Photoshops file so you can make adjustments and they'll look better.

Make these minor tweaks and I've got spots picked out for both those pictures!

Thanks, Ronin!

Hello Tweety

I am so pleased that you are back and thank you so much for your kind words. Your work has been has been an inspiration to me for a long time.

I look forward to seeing somethng new from you.

All the best

Roninphy

Hello Roninphy,

thank you for the kind words , unfortunately I don't have much time and inspiration at this moment but I hope I'll have very soon.

One question : where have you got the original pics for Ally Fox and Victoria ? this two fakes are very good !

Tweety

Per chance, would either of the two of you be up for making a tutorial on how to create a fur fake?

We are going to put the new Fur Den Library on line very soon and we would like to get some new contributions.

If one or both of you could create a series of step-by-step pictures, I could show you how to post wiki pages into the library.

I think it would be a neat way to kick off the new Library.