Pics in the Gallery

introalfa

Hi all. As I promised, I've uploaded 50 pics of celebrities in furs from Argentina, Chile and Mexico. Check out the Gallery and enjoy. Comments are welcome.

Hello, Mister 8,000!!! " title="Applause" />

Yes, as of your post and inclusion of your pictures in the gallery the total is 8,006 pictures!

There are some nice shots in there too! I don't have a lot of time today but I will categorize them when I can. I'm sure O.F.F. will be along shortly. He's the master of the gallery. He usually beats me to the job!

Oh my God!!! Thank you very much!!! I'm very proud of it. Mr. 8000...I like my "new nick". Thanks again and enjoy, folks.

Wow Introlafa they are fab and all new to me!

Can you tell us something about Teresa Garbez and Marian Arias please;

they are gorgeous!

TOS: Teresa Garbesi and Mariana Arias were famous models in the past here in Argentina, now they're retired. These pics are from a magazine (1990 or so). And the blonde diva Susana Gimenez (her pics are in the gallery too) is the maximum furlover here. She really loves furcoats. Hope this information helps, your questions are welcome. Cheers

They are all three fabulous. Real divas with style and attitude.

Any more fur pics of them would be most welcome, and if you come across any of them smoking please pm me a link!

Thanks Introlafa; you have made a super contribution to the den!

Any of these fur wearers? Thats just A ! you have a lot of gorgeous models there!

http://www.sitiosargentina.com.ar/fotos/mujeres/index.htm

TOS: fur wearers are Isabel Sarli, Susana Gimenez, Teté Coustarot, Susana Traverso, Noemí Alan, Dorys Del Valle. I'm looking for some websites with Argentinian models, actresses and singers, wearing fur. It's "a very hard to find stuff", but it's not impossible. Stay tuned and enjoy my pics. Cheers again!!!

Yes I appreciate it. Argentinian women definitely have some special quality. More class somehow than brazilian chicks.

Also Appreciate the info on fur sites in Argentina etc.

btw has there been any kind of revival in Nutria since the WWF virtually approved its use as it has become like the oppossum in NZ an eco -pest?

introalfa;

I do have a few higher quality pictures of ones you posted.

I can parallel post them if you don't mind?

OFF

OFF: no problem, post the "big ones" versions of the pics I've uploaded if you have some. I'll try to post some more pics of models from my country later. Thanks.

TOS: Nutria is the most weared fur in Argentina, followed by "grey fox" (a Patagonian variety of fox, very common here) and mink. The "high society women" wear blue fox. Stay tuned, I've got more pics for uploading.