your gonna LOVE this

Guest touchofsable

I agree totally. Also I would add that the criticsim of many women that furs do not show off their figure (ironic actually when half these women need their figure covering up lol!) has ben considered, and the line changd.

Here we have bulk at the top and flared fullness at the bottom emphasisng the smaller waist.

Also the colour and textile combinations are very intersting new and animal inspired but interpreted in a more modern way.

Anyway, essentially there IS an objective critria of assessment we can use. It is NOT all a matter of opinion unless that opinion has been considered.

Both you and I have qualified it. Tryxie could offer an even better assessment.

So HOW can someone who doesn't take any of that into account offr a valid opinion and just say: "I know what i like and I don't like that"

Sorry , but that is an uninformed opinion quite often based on fear of the unknown or unfamiliar.

I'm totally with worker on the skirt thing as my first response indicated.

I'll post some more fur skirt pictures I have.

If you recal one of my Avatars has a woman in complete furs. Furtop, fur coat and fur skirt. I love it

OFF

not way out and not removed form real life then?!!

Ys I can see such an outfit on every high street. I wish!

That sounds visionary beautiful and way out to me; clearly a product of couture. Post on !