DVD: Pelts

humilme

I just rented the Masters of Horror (an HBO or Showtime series) installment called "Pelts", and was wondering what others here thought of it. At first I thought it was your normal, everyday anti-fur thing, but in the extras, the director says that's not his intent. It's about a furrier who makes such a beautiful coat but the pelts are somehow causing those who come into contact with it to go crazy and hurt themselves.

Anyway, it's worth watching, unless you can't stomach horror films (blood and gore)- there are a couple of totally hot fur scenes in it. Please let me know what you think...

Thanks all.

I did wonder actually. The director could hardly be anti fur and yet use a real beautiful raccoon coat. And meatloaf does a pretty damn good impression of someone with a fur fetish...too good!

Nice smoking scene in the coat.

But most would see an anti fur message in it.

Shelley and I found this movie at a store on Saturday and purchased it. We watched it that night.The Raccoon coat was awesome, Shelley couldn't handle the "blood and guts" though.....Decent movie though, lucky it was only about $10.00. I wouldn't have paid much more for it though.

Kevin

• 3 months later...

This Movie Is Revolting !!! If This Is The Stereotype Of A Man With A Fur Fetish Then Men Of The Fur Den Please Write A Letter To Meatloaf And The People Who Made This Dispicable Movie And Tell Them How Repulsed You Are By This Filth. If You Support This Movie PLEASE Avoid Me, The Thought Of Anyone Who Likes It Frightens Me!!!

Don't hold anything back, now, Madison!

Actually, I think horror movies have gone down hill. Whatever happend to movies like "Exorcist" or "Alien?" Those are CLASSICS!

Nowadays, all you see is blood and guts. It's BORING!

When I was a field service tech for a national chain of movie theaters, I had the (dis)pleasure of servicing a theater that was playing the movie "13 Ghosts".

Worst piece of crap I ever saw! I was actually sitting in the theater, looking at my watch waiting for the film to end, COUNTING THE GHOSTS.

I'd say to myself, "Okay... That's 9 ghosts... There's still an hour left in the movie..."

I had to watch the move all the way through because I was getting paid to be sure that the projector was running right and the film was in playable condition. I couldn't just walk out and demand a refund.

Hi,

I saw a 'short' on one of the sky channels about 10 years ago which may have been an HBO production. To my fellow British chums it was like an american take on 'Tales of the Unexpected'.

A shoe salesman down on his luck checks into his motel. A mystery channel on the cable tv features a sexy woman talking directly to him. She talks him into a money making deal. He returns to the room with a fantastic full length blue fox as a gift for her. Get this - she climbs out of the tv, puts the fur on and 'does' him there and then. Of course next day he loses everything et.c. et.c.

Sorry I can't remember the title or the details, but believe me I've looked for it. Didn't have a recorder at the time.

Probably the sexiest fur scene ever - for me.

I am pretty sure that one is not on our movie list in the Library. Would be great to have it here if anyone knows the title.

J

We did that one a few months back, tos & Mr Mockle gave us the heads up on it, it was from the series "The Hunger" & the episode was called Room 17, you can still buy the video & on the same vcr you have "red light" which has an ex-model wearing a Sable coat who gets "done" in the lift, all in the best possible taste of course! well worth the few