AK Rocks!!!

FurLoverinFL

Amazing job getting the update done so well and so quickly! Thank you so much - I can't remember ever moving as fast between topics in the forums, the gallery and the library!

Fantastic job, AK! Again thank you for all the time you devote to our site!

FLinFL

I can't remember ever moving as fast between topics in the forums, the gallery and the library!
Don't get too excited about apparent speedy response. You were on with only one or two other users. The real test of performance will be on Wednesday which is usually the peak day of the week for traffic on the website.

Good work AK.

Thank You.

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Indeed I could barely believe it when I came back and found the site on so quickly...

Thanks AK for the great job. And rest assured we plan to give you at least a couple of days off now before the next major change!

All kidding aside folks. As we mentioned in the beginning, the Den will never really be totally complete. However, it is now complete as we saw it's future when we opened and everything is working great thanks to AK.

We all owe him a huge amount here!!!

W

Thank you one and all.

However please remember that it is only due to the generosity of our sponsors that we could even consider upgrading to a better server. The sponsors deserve most of the credit for any improvements we have achieved. " title="Applause" />

Wow! I wasn't even certain the change had occurred it was so fast!!

I am happy for you, AK. The simplest thing, when you are talking about computers, can be a nightmare!

Linda

However please remember that it is only due to the generosity of our sponsors that we could even consider upgrading to a better server. The sponsors deserve most of the credit for any improvements we have achieved. " title="Applause" />

Here, here!!! Many, many, many thanks!!!