Furamo Gallery Pictures

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

I hope he will be contributing more to OUR Gallery.

For those who misssed his Site, Furamo had one of the finest going.

We already have many of his pictures in our Gallery already but for a very special treat take a look at the two incredible Chinchilla pictures I just posted in The Fur Fashion Album.

I'm certainly looking forward to many more from his incredible files.

Thank you again Furamo.

OFF

Hello folks,

yes I will post some pictures from time to time here.

As I always like to communicate about fur: It would be nice to get some comments, at least from time to time, about my pictures (and also about one from other users).

Some questions are: What types of fur do you like? What posture of the model do you like? And why?

It's just interesting for me to read about other fur lovers' opnions.

Furamo

I will eagerly add my thanks to Furamo for his outstanding contributions to our community (your pics are strictly class, Furamo!) as well as to OFF for adding Furamo's pics to our Gallery!

I guess I am not alone when I say that my favorite fur pics are those of the "power" furs of the 80's - the big furs. The long, luxurious foxes and lynxes. Then there are those pics that also have the models seductively posed. They aren't just fashion photos - they make a statement about the magic sensuality of fur!

While I'm at it here - I wanted to take a moment to thank OFF for the unbelievable job that he has done in our Gallery. It is absolutely first class!!! We're getting close to 8,000 photographs in our Gallery, and virtually every pic is either outstanding or at least good! OFF, you are da man!!

Thank you Sir

Glad to be doing it and to have so many members like Furamo contributing so many fine pictures.

OFF

Furamo brings up a very important point here. Posting pictures here is a whole lot of work folks. And I mean a LOT of work when you consider the time spent over weeks and months that some of our members have spent. I am NOT going to mention who our top posters are. I am going to mention that I remember just a day or two after we opened the Gallery that Janey and TOS spent a good part of a number of days here posting photos for all of us to enjoy. People do that to help our site But so often we forget that!

I think that what Furamo has mentioned here is extremely important. If you like a photo he posted today tell him. If you like a photo that Janey posted a week back, tell her. This can indeed make for some great discussions in the Den, and help to encourage these folks to post more.

And, if you are a lurker who has never posted or maybe never registered here, come on in. "The weather is great and the water ... I mean the fur is fine!"

And again, Furamo thanks for the great photos, and thanks for all of the work that you have done in the past to make the net such a great place for all fur lovers. Indeed we hope that we here will hear from you often in the future.

W

Let me add an enthusiastic second to Furamo's posting. I spent many a hour visiting his beautiful site. I note that he has not lost his touch.

MrC

Thank you for the nice words from the active members on this board.

I must say thanks to MrC for all his work he has done in the last months. You must have a big pile of catalogs and magazines at home.

I personally like most the classic fur pictures showing expensive furs with a little decadence and I will try to post more of this type of pictures.

Btw: I'm working in Moscow actually. This town is the real fur paradise! It is filled up with (many young!) women wearing fur coats in a very natural way. There's no real discussion pro/contra fur like in western countries. Anyone who get's the chance: Go there in the winter months.