Vote about fur

Sirius

A good article!

Hey Miss T if you are around I think Ellen ought to be invited to be a member here!

Her collection appears to be growing, and she has noticed how it makes her the centre of attention and everyone wants to stroke her furry oppulence !

VOTE EVERYONE PLEASE and thanks for bringing this to our attention Sirius.

Here, here, ToS! I love the way this woman thinks! I think I'll try to contact her and invite her to visit the Den!

Oh - BTW - The "Yesses" are 'way ahead of the "no's" right now! Everybody - Vote YES!!

First off. I agree totally! Vote everyone. I am sure that many PETA folk will be voting more than once.

However, One thing. I was about to leave a comment underneath when I realized that the email is open. That is, if you comment there, PETA people will be able to reply and spam you.

I usually have an email that I use for this sort of thing but right now I don't. And I did not want to use my FurDen email as that would make the post of little value.

If you reply be careful. Remember that PETA will be able to reply with messages and see the email address that you use.

W

First off. I agree totally! Vote everyone. I am sure that many PETA folk will be voting more than once.

However, One thing. I was about to leave a comment underneath when I realized that the email is open. That is, if you comment there, PETA people will be able to reply and spam you.

I usually have an email that I use for this sort of thing but right now I don't. And I did not want to use my FurDen email as that would make the post of little value.

If you reply be careful. Remember that PETA will be able to reply with messages and see the email address that you use.

W

You are quite right, WF! Yes, indeed - Be careful! If you respond on the blog, the response doesn't go to Ellen - It gets read by everyone. The last thing we want to do is draw attention to this site by the PETAphiles and other AR activists. If you invite Ellen to visit the Den, you're inviting a host of scum, too.

I'm still trying to find a private email addy for Ellen. No success yet.