A fun thinking puzzle

Ravens8

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus

An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

An old friend who once saved your life.

The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car, whom would you choose?

Obvious innit?

No prizes ( I cant afford any)

Ah yes, the perfect partner I would think. Since the old friend saved you once he will save the old lady too.

Course in the real world...

W

Pretty close White Fox, but three's a crowd, you want to be alone with the perfect partner. (Thats given it away - I'll look for another one)

Two possible answers from me:

1) Use my cell phone to call an ambulance to take the old lady to the hospital. Then I'd spot my old friend $20 so he can catch a cab ride home. The girl of my dreams would be so impressed with my heroism and generosity that she'd NATURALLY want to ride home with me!

OR

2) I'd pick all three of them up. I'd drive the old lady to the hospital. I'd take my friend to his house. I'd get the girl's phone number before dropping her off at her place then call her up at the end of my shift.

There's PLENTY of room all three of them!

You said that my passenger car only has room for one pasenger but you didn't say that I was driving my own car at the time.

I am driving a BUS! I am the bus driver!

Who ELSE would be driving around on a dark and stormy night?

Aw, I was going to think of it as a trick question and say "if there can only be one passenger in the car, I am already in the car, so I can't pick any of them up. They're waiting for the bus anyway and never asked for a ride".

Call me cold and uncaring...or maybe I just drive an Aixam.

Can't wait for the next one.

J.

Well White Fox - I think ypu got pretty close with your answer, but the prize for "lateral thinker of the month" has to go to Worker -brilliant Worker!

Personally, I would go with Chubby (well, I dont mean chubby in person, but his answer), and disappear off into the sunset with the girl of my dreams