WoW

Earendil

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play a lot of Eve:Online, until i got "podded" (killed), then the novelty wore off. But I will have to see if there is a demo of WoW somewhere, so I can che to see if it'll run on my little ol' laptop..

I used to play a lot of Eve:Online, until i got "podded" (killed), then the novelty wore off. But I will have to see if there is a demo of WoW somewhere, so I can che to see if it'll run on my little ol' laptop..

Don't do it! It's a trap!

WoW will eat your soul, take it from experience.

Experience gained from WAY too many hours of playing it.

I have played Quake 3 online before, as well as Homeworld: Cataclysm. Playing the latter was quite cool, as even the people I was playing against were giving me help and advice!!

Might have to give Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War a whirl online, but knowing my luck my butt will get soundly kicked!!

hi furme.

Welcome to the den!

Such is the success of our pub that many people make their first posts here!

So tell us a bit about yourself!

ps don't encourage the geeks too much eh?

Just kidding!

Hey ToS - watch who you're calling a geek!! If i wasn't busy calculating Pi to 65,793 places, I'd punch you for that!!

Anyway, there's nowt wrong with playing PC / Video games - I find it's quite good for relieving stress; cheers me up no end seeing my invincible Necron army in DoW trampling over anyone who gets in their way!! Mwahahaha!!

Not sure if I've mentioned this before in another gaming-related topic, but I got two words for y'all:

GRAN TURISMO!!

Bit of a bugger the PlayStation3 comes out in Europe the day before my birthday really.. and at