True confessions

triboy46

I can't believe I have done this...l have purchased two 1980's (think BIG shoulders) bolero jackets, one faux (yes fake) leopard, the other black leather with faux (fake) leopard shoulders and trim. Wife and I actually had fun with these fakes, while our overflowing fur closet sat idle. I'm so ashamed...must do some type of furry penance.I never thought I'd do the fake thing, but they were so fun

My apologies to all for my wandering from the path of fur dedication and obsession. I stand humbled, (even though they were fun )

Ready to sell your real furs cheap?

Bad boy. Though shalt celebrate no faux within these hallowed precincts. Go agonize in faux purgatory until every hair of your head falls out and your beard grows to your navel.

Do I mean that? Probably no more than you mean you're no longer one of us. Do I want this place to be about faux instead of fur? No.

But if you enjoy both, do enjoy. Thanks for writing!

frugalfurguy

What the heck! It's Fat Tuesday! It's the day before Ash Wednesday, the day when Lent begins. It is traditionally the last day to have fun before 40 days of pennance.

Okay, so now you have sinned. You must do 40 days of pennance.

I banish thee to 40 days of pennance inside your fur closet!

What the heck! It's Fat Tuesday! It's the day before Ash Wednesday, the day when Lent begins. It is traditionally the last day to have fun before 40 days of pennance.

Okay, so now you have sinned. You must do 40 days of pennance.

I banish thee to 40 days of pennance inside your fur closet!

I accept this punishment and take full responsibility for my wandering

Better yet, I pledge to find a fur substitute for the faux, so lets see, an ebay search for "mink bolero" might just be the antidote needed...

Oh my you did a girl in faux? Oh my. Have you no conscience? All that oil...tut tut.

HOWEVER!

They were VINTAGE 80s. SO NOT new then! So you have saved them from landfill. So yes celebrate ! Especially as one was black leather too.

Now here is your punishment, as ordered by the self appointed fashion police commandant of the den TOS. Here is your community service order:

You are hereby ordered to post in the gallery pictures of the offending items with your wife in them (they can be clean) in sultry pose preferably smoking (sunglasses or something are good disguise) and ALSO FOUR real fur shots too to make up for it!

80s faux was nice actually. Until it became more expensive than the real thing.

Wellllllll...I guess we can let you off the hook with a warning this time. Just don't let it happen again okay?

Perhaps work up towards real for play in the future...but it is good to hear that you are having fun nonetheless.