hi fox lovers

Guest Alexisfox

hi,

i was reading posts about what we did as children when we all saw fox furs on older ladies well i was thinking to myself what age should u be allowed to wear a fox coat i would say 14, because i can remember seeing a big fox coat on an older lady of 79 when i was 14 and i wanted to run up to her touch her fur and wear it, this was back in early 1983 or so i think it was in a mall or a church but it had a big impact on me and watching dynasty that too. please pm me anyone who remembers big impacts like that.

I remember seeing all these fabulous coats on older ladies, and wondering what they were... my granny had a fox coat and whenever I got the chance I sneaked into her closet and posed infront of the mirror in it!

Weird thing is, one of the first furs I ever got was a vintage silver fox (u can see pictures of it in the gallery) that looks awesome but is about 50 years old... old enough that it could have belonged to my granny!

I remember going to various cities as a child and being incredibly envious of all the furs I saw. Of course at home had the same affect...wherever that was...but there were some places that just seemed to be fur heaven. This lasted untill age 10 when I got my first coyote parka. From then on, I don't get jelous...I get even.