Hall of Fame

White Fox

Folks you probably noticed that we had another nomination for the Hall of Fame last night. we would love to have more nominations for the Hall here. I am sure that there are lots more people out there who deserve to be named. There is a whole area devoted to this site with only two names in it. There is a whole area devoted to internet sites that are not "Fur Lover's Sites" and there is no one named in it. There are very few "Historical folks" named there. And, I am certain that there are lots of other people who deserve to be named in all areas there as well.

So, please do some thinking and let us know who should be named. This can be a fantastic place if we all put our thinking caps on. This is your area so I do not want to nominate a lot of people myself. We want this to be a place that the members of the Den can be proud of because they came up with the original names to start it.

Just give a pm to your favorite mod or admin with the info that you want to enter, and we will check it out and you will likely very quickly see it in the Hall.

Thanks all

White Fox

Admin

OK, I'd like to nominate three people.

1. Refur - Linda, for her pioneering work as first female moderator, she has brought a sense of balance to the community and from her womanly charms has helped mould it into the place it has become, and given it a family community feel.

2. Touchofsable - who else has contributed so much and given so much variety in so shorter time? We might not all have been in agreement with his points of views, but you cannot doubt his commitment and his ability to stimulate debate. Secondly, whether he gets approved or not won't stop us talking abut him for years to come and remember all the headaches he gave us, so like it or not he already is in the anals of our history, I suggest therefore we incarcerate him now, and seal up the door.

3. White Fox - who is the driving force behind The Den. Whilst AK justly deserves recognition for his efforts for giving us a place to be, White Fox has made this our place to be.

Wow! Thanks Tryxie. That is indeed a great honor to be included there!

Everyone here is so great to work with though that it makes my job pretty easy.

I'll enter the names later tonight or tomorrow when I get some time but if someone beats me to it, that is great too.

White Fox

Just had another look here and realized a slight error in Tryxie's message. Refur (linda) is actually our third female moderator. The first was MadisonAvenueFurPrincess. The second was and still is Lynxette. Then, came Linda. This does not though diminish the amount of work that she has done here!

W

Thanks you, I really appreciate being nominated.

But, as WF explains. Lynxette holds this honor way before me. This is a perfect example of why the Hall of Fame is so needed. Lynxette was before my time. But, I heard so much about here from other mods, I always knew I had missed someone so special. Now I feel very lucky to get a chance to know this lady.

I also wold love to here about the other ladies that you mentioned WF, if they are worthy of mentioning they also a worthy of adding to our list. This is not just an honor. This is a medium to tell a story, and recognize all that came before us.

Also, Janey holds an honor that I am not certain any of us ladies can rival!! She might never have wanted to be a mod, but she was always the fur queen here!!

As for White Fox's nomination. That I would like to address in a separate thread. The honors that we owe him are tremendous!!

OFF deserves a special place in history as well. He championed pictures on through eBay until he was given the opportunity to work in the gallery.

I have a few others in mind but this is a start!!

Linda