Watch Out! There's a ToS About

Guest Tryxie Trash

Being a Junior Moderator has its bad points. Who would have thought that my first public duty as one would be to congratulate Touchofsable, my arch rival, and I have to be nice. They said so.

Well step up onto the podium ToS, let everyone see you.

Ladies and Gentleman we have here a fine specimen of... err... well ... er... of specimen!

And a credit to The Den at large. Today he has achieved his 2000th posts in 13 months, that's an unbelievable 154 post a month, or a mammoth 1500metres of typing over the year (equivalent to a truck load of toilet paper)

Admittedly 1,999 of those posts have been complete rubbish but we applaud his effort none the less, and thank him for making this such an entertaining and lively place for us old folk. So without further a do, on behalf of us all, I'd like to present you with this bottle of champagne.

"pst... where is it Mods?"

Congratulations Touchofsable.

Here Here, Congrashulashuns ToS, [ hic ].... lemme drink to that... that lemonade washwunnerfun... the bubbles went rightupmynose... [ hic ]. Awwe 'tshallgone... All of a sudden I feel really sleepy, I need to lay down and hyphenate for a while, hashanyonesheen my cuddlydoughnut... hehehehehe [ hic ]

We Bears, here in Pennsyltucky, get tipsy when we drink too much root beer.

We'll be celebrating right along with you Bernie!

And CHEERS to ToS!

ToS.

There are certainly times when I sit and shake my head wondering what you're rattling on about this time .

BUT....

There is no denying your valuable contributions here.

Keep up the good work.

Congratulations.

Quietly withdraws to the corner wondering how ToS will work in some sort of political rant.

Indeed it is great to have TOS as a member here. When we bring on the new time line you will see exactly why. There are times when we talk of his long posts, but he spends a lot of time at those and that is something that is not that common here.

Really great to have you as a member here Touch of Sable!

White Fox

Yeah, well done ToS. That is quite a feat. When's the book coming out then? I'd like to be the first to buy one, although i guess Tryxie trash will be the first on your list .

Come to think of it, you must have written at least three books already here on the den.

Anyway - Congratulations

Hey! what's happened to my avatar - got to sort this out

Congratulations, TOS! A mighty effort.

I worry about your blood pressure sometimes, especially when you are raging about war/warriors/antis/the Government/etc, etc!

But you put a helluva lot of effort into this site. It wouldn't be the same without you.

And the really neat thing Touch of Sable, is that if we printed out all of your posts they would be somewhere near the length of War and Peace...and even more interesting for fur lovers.

Well thanks folks I am touched.

Yep I know I rant on a bit but I am merely trying to motivate everyone here.

IF we sit with our heads in the furs, we are lost. They will be banned if the whole notion of AR and state interference in our lives is not stopped; make no mistake about it.

I am not political as such; but I am the enemy of profoundly anti libertarian forces at work on both sides of the political spectrum; all over the world. In the UK we have had this amplified by a goverment who took a million pound bribe from Animal Rights organisations; and I have seen the results. Our Press to is in the grip of PETA WISPA RSPCA with their massive advertising budgets too.

This is a juggernaut of ignorance, the politik of envy and the Nanny state.

And Fur will be on the agenda. As you know I feel the same about smoking and Hunting too.

IF we accept that people have the right to live their life free of interference from the state about morality culture etc then this can provide a basis for resistance.

So in that way yes I do rant a bit "politically". But at least you have time to prepare and possibly halt a ban on furs. But only by helping on the barricades in front of it.

So sorry if I bang on a bit; I know it bores some of you, and others can't see where I am coming from. But believe me in the UK we are at the front of it with a goverment with both an AR and a "control" agenda.

A lot of my other posts are whimsical, or humorous though sometimes this is misinterpreted. But one of my best efforts here, is the creation of the smoking lounge .For those of you who haven't visited it.....in case you think it is all smoking pics, let me assure you it isn't. It is an archive of all the fur shots from the fabulous fashion website herfamedgoodlooks, and features about 70 supermodels. Because they have all worn fur under immense pressure, and also continued to smoke and present a body image regarded by health fascists as unacceptable, it is my little homage to them and the fashion photographers. It is a great collection of beautiful women in stunning furs beautifully photographed and well worth a browse.

Well thanks folks I am touched.

Yep I know I rant on a bit but I am merely trying to motivate everyone here.

So sorry if I bang on a bit; I know it bores some of you, and others can't see where I am coming from. But believe me in the UK we are at the front of it with a goverment with both an AR and a "control" agenda.

Don't think about stopping, we need more debate here. I would appreciate you running a spell check though

A lot of my other posts are whimsical, or humorous though sometimes this is misinterpreted. But one of my best efforts here, is the creation of the smoking lounge .

I'm not so sure of that. If you hadn't engaged me in conversation in my first few days here, and we hadn't started banging on about speciesism I would never have hung around long enough to make a measly 300 posts and become a junior Mod. So I'm thankful for that, 'cos I've met a lot of great folk at the same time.