Attention all really, really old guys!

White Fox

We have a project we are working on where we could use knowledge on how the internet fur sites first came to be. Which ones were on first? Who created them? And when did the next ones follow along? etc.

If you are one of the really old guys (or gals) who can remember such things and would like to help us out please let us know. This is a small project, but we would like to know the order that sites came to be, etc.

If you can help out, please reply here. Probably one person with a good memory is all we need as we have two people working there already.

White

Okay, I am feeling a bit sassy tonight...just got my new blue and white fox parka today and am wearing it as I type...but boy am I glad that I will never under any circumstances fit the categories in the title of this thread.

But seriously, we could use the help guys, and I AM glad that there are people out there who do fit.

The new fur sounds amazing Lynxette! For this, er... 'old guy' (I went online in 1996) remembers NTC, IRC and mIRC... Mikhail's site and that's about it...

FLinFL

All,

What we're looking for here are any of you who remember things like the FurClub, the FiF (Friends in Furs) or the FML (Fur Mail List) from the mid to late nineties and other early sites from that period. Any information through posts, emails or PMs would help.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

All the ones I can remember have been already mentioned. But there was also Veronica's "Fetishisma" site. Cant remember which era though, I think it was probably later.

She was a fur fetishist and had 100's of great fur pics on the site, but most of them too xxx for here. She also had some great vids. One i Had downloaded was of her in her full length fur coat, teasing and stripping a guy chained to the ceiling, and doing very naughty things with him. I lost it years ago in a hard drive wipe out, and have never found those vids again on the net since. Anyone know what happened to her?