another Pics

foxfett

Please be aware that only Fur Den members who have been approved for access to the Picture Gallery will be able to click on the link above.

If you have logged in to the gallery and checked the "Log in Automatically" check box and your browser accepts cookies from the Fur Den, you will be able to see the picture immediately.

If you are not logged in, you might need to do so BEFORE you click on the link above.

NOTE: This requirement has changed. Although you still need to log in to actually browse the gallery, it is possible to view individual pictures by clicking on the links.

Worker 11811

Thanks!

Edited by Guest

Very fine indeed

Bigger would have been better [original picture file] with a less prominent "Watermark".

Keep o posting.

OFF

thank you for your compliment and I take into account your remarks for the next personal photographs which I would post.

The filigrame is placed thus because it signal the name of the French-speaking groups yahoo where I am moderating. .

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Please be aware that only Fur Den members who have been approved for access to the Picture Gallery will be able to click on the link above.

Hate to say it, but no. I can send this picture to a friend of mine who's not in this comunity. He can view it, no problem at all. Even when I'm nog logged in, I can see it.

Yes, sir, you are correct!

There has been a change in the software that allows this.

At the time of the original post, only members autorized to see the picture gallery could click on the picture.

Now anybody can do it.